May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I have learned a valuable less today...don't wait until the last minute to make your ADRs. I am so upset right now I could just cry. I am looking for the following:

Any dates between May 6th (we will be arriving on this day) - May 13th (leaving that morning)

Ohana - Dinner
LeCellier - Lunch or Dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table - Breakfast or Lunch (really want this one)
Ohana Breakfast with Characters

Please PM me if you will be canceling any of these of my dates. Thanks!!

I forgot to add how many people...It will be 4. Me and my DH and 2 DD ages 5 and 20 months. Thanks!

Will trade Fantasmic Dinner Package on May 28 at Brown Derby (4 persons @ 4:20 p.m.) for May 28 or May 26 at Hollywood and Vine (4 persons / any time).

If interested, please PM.

Thanks,
Nutty Professor

My sister and her family were suppose to go with us on our trip 4/23-5/1 and had to cancel at the last minute. We have 2 resi's up for grabs. The F! package @ The Hollywood and Vine on Wed the 29th for a party of 5 and The Hop Dee Doo MR on Thur the 30th for a party of 5 @ 5pm. I am planning to cancel these soon as they have my credit card info please PM me is you are interested in either of these.

Also we are really wanting to get into CRT for breakfast during this time. We have been to disney the last 4 yrs in row sometime 2 or 3 times and havent ever been able to get in:headache: we prefer a breakfast time slot (the earlier the better) please let me know if you have a resi that you plan to cancel!!!

Thanks

Kerri

Hi all!
I just canceled WCC party of 6 for thursday 5/7 at 5:05.

Also canceled Boma party of 6 for tuesday 5/12 at 5:30.

I will most likely be canceling Fantasmic at Mama Melrose at 3:35 on Sunday 5/10 for party of 6. If you want this, please PM me. I'm still not sure, yet since it was so hard to come by, but let me know if interested so I don't cancel it without letting you know.

I have a 6:35 reservation for O'hana's, party of 6. I am looking to eat at either Whispering Canyon or chef Mickey's on Tuesday 5/12 between 5 and 6:45 if anyone wants to trade.

Thanks

So many Fantasmics being canceled, but never my dates. May 3rd or 7th, party of 4!! Any restaurant!

thanks for any consideration. I do have a Chef Mickey's breakfast, an Ohana dinner to trade that week!!

Memory Maker!!

I have a fantasmic pkg for Sun May 3rd that I need to cancel. It is for 5 at 4:15. I don't know what we are supposed to do to transfer it over but I have it!!

I have a ton of adr's I need to cancel!! We were planning on going to WDW the first week of May but had to bump our trip up to this Friday!! :banana:

So, here is what I have up for grabs these are all for a party of 5:

Sat 5/2 - Biergarten - 5:30

Sun 5/3 - Fantasmic Pkg - H&V 4:15

Mon 5/4 - O'Hana - 5:30

Tues 5/5 - Boma - 5:55

Wed 5/6 - Le Cellier - 7:20

Thurs 5/7 - Chef Mickeys - 6:45

Fri 5/8 - Crystal Palace - 8:05am

Everything is for dinner except for CP. Let me know what I need to do if anyone wants these!!

I have a ton of adr's I need to cancel!! We were planning on going to WDW the first week of May but had to bump our trip up to this Friday!! :banana:

Everything is for dinner except for CP. Let me know what I need to do if anyone wants these!!

I would love your Chef Mickey's but only have 4 in my party. Does anyone know if that would work?

I will be cancelling the following dinner reservations by March 4 if nobody here wants them.

The reservations are for tables of 4. No trades necessary.

Fri May 15
Cape May Clam Bake @ 6:05 pm

Sat May 16
'Ohana @ 7:10 pm

Please let me know if this can help someone out.

I PM'd you!!

Just PM'd YOU!

Long shot, I know...

I'm looking for Le Cellier for 2, any time, any meal, between May 11-16.

I didn't book the trip until I was within the 90 day window, so I'm lucky I got ANY reservations anywhere at all.

I'll even play the pity card: it's my brothers' first trip since he was 9, he's finally home from his Army deployment on leave. Give a hero a steak, somebody! If that fails, I'll be 5 months pregnant. Give a hungry hormonal lady a steak, somebody! Hahaha! :rotfl:

I am giving away: Yak and Yeti at 12:00pm on May 14th to anyone who might be interested. PM me and I will give you the confirmation number/last name

Looking for Chef Mickey's Dinner anytime between May 24-31. Please let me know if you are planning to cancel! Thanks!

I have the following ADRs that I will be cancelling by March 8th. They are for party of 8 (4 adults, 3 children and one infant.) I do not need a trade. Thanks!

May 14th- 9:20pm California Grill
May 15th- 6:00pm Coral Reef

Jessica

Uggh I day off and I would have snatched up your Le Cellier!!! :sad2:

Fri 5/1 7:00 PM 5 in party Turf Club
Sun 5/3 6:40 PM 5 in party Tony's Town Square
Sun 5/3 9:30 PM 5 in party O'Hana

Good luck!

3"Mouse"keteers;30605618 said:
Looking for Chef Mickey's Dinner anytime between May 24-31. Please let me know if you are planning to cancel! Thanks!
Forgot to mention it's for a party of 3!

I still have a few left. All for a party of 5:

Friday 5/8 - Crystal Palace breakfast - 8:05

Send me a pm if you would like any of these and I will get it switched over to your name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter