May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I'm looking for Le Cellier for lunch or dinner 5/1 - 5/5 for 2 people. Please PM me if you are cancelling. Thanks so much!!!

(*Posted April dates on the April thread. Thx!)

Looking for earlier Sci Fi lunch on 5/28-so that we'd be done by 2:30.

Up for grabs:
5/25 Teppan Edo at 6:45
5/28 Sci Fi at 2:10

We are a party of 3

I have an ADR for 2 people at 16:10 but was looking for something later (around 6pm -7pm)

If anyone can offer me their ADR or swap it for mine then please let me know.

If anyone happens to be cancelling, we really could use an early dinner slot at Le Cellier on Sunday May 3, table for two. I know, I know, some hope I've got there, right?!! Still, thought I'd post it here and see if anyone could help.

Hi - we need a Fantasmic Dinner Package for 4 either 5/14 or 5/17- don't care what resturant or time.

You can send me an email thebaileyfamily4 at yahoo.com

Thanks a bunch!
Michelle

Just cancelled Marrakesh (5/16), CP (5/11), Fantasmic at MM (5/17), and Coral Reef (5/9) today.

We need a Fantasmic Dinning Package for 4 either 5/26 or 5/28. No preference on restaurant or time.

Please PM.

Thanks,
Nutty Professor

Just cancelled Coral Reef Thurs. 5/7 at 11:30am for 5 people. I had to cuz we snagged CRT for lunch that day!! FYI- It does pay to keep calling back for those hard to get ressies!! :cool1:

We just learned that the 14 year old will be coming with on this trip. So I'll be cancelling our 2 TS dinners.

May 9: 5:50 Yachtsman 2 TS

May 11: 5:50 Narcoosee's 2 TS

Just this minute cancelled dinner at Tutto Italia, party of 4 on 25th May at 6pm.

Hope that helps someone.:thumbsup2

Still needing that Fantasmic Package, table for 4 at any restaurant! May 3 or 7th. Please PM me if you are going to cancel, as I would love to have a time to call.

We are looking for a Fantasmic Dinner Package for May 7th for a party of four. Please PM me if anyone is cancelling. Thanks!!!!:yay:

I will be cancelling the following dinner reservations by March 4 if nobody here wants them.

The reservations are for tables of 4. No trades necessary.

Fri May 15
Cape May Clam Bake @ 6:05 pm

Sat May 16
'Ohana @ 7:10 pm

Please let me know if this can help someone out.

I have learned a valuable less today...don't wait until the last minute to make your ADRs. I am so upset right now I could just cry. I am looking for the following:

Any dates between May 6th (we will be arriving on this day) - May 13th (leaving that morning)

Ohana - Dinner
LeCellier - Lunch or Dinner
Cinderella's Royal Table - Breakfast or Lunch (really want this one)
Ohana Breakfast with Characters

Please PM me if you will be canceling any of these of my dates. Thanks!!

Just asking again if anyone is going to cancel for The Fantasmic Pkg.for Mama Melrose or even Hollywood and Vine for 4 people May 14, would love it for any time. Thanks everyone!:yay:

Hello all,

Just decided to take a trip to Disney with my two DDs, 3 and 1, the second week of May. First time as a family! :lovestruc

3 y/o DD is obsessed with Princesses and would love to have breakfast with them. princess:

Looking for ADR for Royal Table at Breakfast any day between 5/10 through 5/15. Would prefer 10am or later, but any time will do. :) Party of 6 or 7, including two kiddos in highchairs.

Please e-mail or PM ASAP. Thanks so much!

Forgot to say that I have a ADR for Princess Storybook Breakfast at Epcot at 10:40am on May 14th for 7 people if anyone wants to trade. :)

Christine

Hi - just wanted to post again - still looking for"

Fantasmic Dinner Package - 5/14 or 5/17 Any resturant any time for a party of 4 (3 plus highchair)

Thanks in advance!!!
Michelle

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter