May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

We're hoping for an ADR @ HBD on 5/1, between 6:00 - 7:00 pm. We're a party of 4. I have a 7:30 Jiko ADR, on the same day, that I can trade.

I have young kids and am thinking 8:15 is going to be really late to eat dinner for them. If anyone has an earlier time, even a little bit, I would love to trade!

Kristin

I have a few ressies that I am willing to give up:

Norway Princess Dining: May 4th 8am
Ohana: May 5th 8:50pm
Yak and Yeti: May 6th Noon

Would also be willing to trade for a LeCellier dinner ressie during the above dates. Thanks!!!!

WANTED

Have a table for 4 adults booked Saturday 2nd May - 2 extras have now joined trip so need a table of 6.

there was nothing available when I called today...let me know if you can help!!!!

thanks pixiedust:

You e mailed me privately but couldn't replay back for some reason.
We already have Chef Mickey's booked for the 17th and the kids are really looking forward to it. Thank you for the offer!

You e mailed me privately but couldn't replay back for some reason.
We already have Chef Mickey's booked for the 17th and the kids are really looking forward to it. Thank you for the offer!

You couldn't PM because you need at least 10 posts to do so (sorry, I didn't realize earlier or I would have mentioned that ;))

I hope you enjoy CM :cool1:

I have changed my original post from a trade to an offer for the fantasmic package.

I have young kids and am thinking 8:15 is going to be really late to eat dinner for them. If anyone has an earlier time, even a little bit, I would love to trade!

Kristin

Um, ME!! Our travel agent just got back to me with a whole bunch of unsatisfactory bookings (she missed the booking window and won't admit it.) She has us down for 1900 Park Fair on May 10 at 4:50. I would love the 8:15 time!!
I am unable to PM. How do we get this figured out (as you can see, I'm new!)

Akershus 5:25 pm. Our travel agent booked us into this without asking, and we don't like the sound of the menu. It is our daughter's 7th birthday, and this is the only ADR we have for her birthday, which is really disappointing. WE would love to trade for Lunch or Dinner SOMEWHERE ELSE!! :)

If we can't trade this, we will cancel on Monday.

Hi all,

I have a Le Cellier table for 3 on 5/16 for 7:55, we're looking for something a bit earlier like between 6:30-7pm.

Party of 5 or 6, for lunch or breakfast...

Willing to trade 1 of the following:

Princess Storybook Dining, Dinner 5:25pm, Thursday May 7th (party of 5)

Coral Reef, Lunch 11:30am, Thurs. May 7th (party of 5)

Crystal Palace Dinner 4pm, Monday May 4th, (party of 5)

:dance3: :yay: :dance3:

Hi I have a Chef Mickey's for 5/3 for a party of 3 - I would be like to trade it for Friday, May 8th - Chef Mickey's between 6-7:30ish

Let me know if you are interested

I will be cancelling the following - likely on Tuesday Feb 17th - let me know if you are interested:

Tusker Bfast 5/4 at 10:15am
50s PT Cafe 5/6 at 11:30
Grand Floridian Cafe 5/8 at 1:30
Teppan Edo 5/8 at 7pm

All are for a party of 3

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I just cancelled a Tutto ressie for Mon, May 4 at 5:30 for 4 people.

I just canceled the following:

WCC 5/8 at 7:30 PM.
Tutto Italia 5/3 at 6:30 PM.
LTT 5/5 at 6:30 PM
and
'Ohana Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch 5/7 at 7:45 AM.

I am looking for a CM at around 7PM (earlier okay) on 5/8. I currently have CM at 8:20 that I will trade (not sure how this works).

ETA - I also have WCC on 5/2 and LeCellier on 5/9 that I might be canceling if I can't convince DH to fly so PM me if you are interested and I will keep you posted. If I can get airfare for 5 for under $650 I will be keeping these but right now it's not looking too good.

I have a Hollywood and Vine Reservation for dinner/fantasmic show. I would like to trade for Mama Melrose/fantasmic package same day May 3, any time between 4:15-6:30pm.

I have Mama Melrose on 5/8 for lunch at 1:35. It's a table of 7 (that might mean 2 table tops)

I am looking for an ADR for 2 for Le Cellier on any of the above mentioned days. We would prefer a lunch but at this point will take just about anything. I called last night again and was told they have no small table! Unfortunately we don't have anything to trade since we don't usually do the whole ADR thing. We like to be spontaneous! Well this time I thought I would try something different! So far it isn't working at so well. :sad1:
Thanks!

Canceling a reservation for the Fantasmic Dinner Package for Mama Melrose. This ressie is for 2 adults 5/17 at 4:25 pm.

Will be canceling on 2/19 if I don't hear back from anyone. Thanks.

My DH and I are celebrating our 5th Wedding Anniversay on May 15 :woohoo: and would love an earlier time at California Grill. We have an 8:50 pm ADR that I would be willing to trade (we think we'll be cutting it to close to catch the fireworks). We want to still be able to catch the fireworks so nothing before 7 would really work for us. Thanks!!!

Hi sandynd,

I PM'ed you as well, but I don't know if you got it or not. Yes, we would love to trade ressies on 5/10 for 1900 Park Fare. Do you know how we go about doing that?

Kristin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter