May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

Hi all! I'm new to the group... have been searching hi and low for the group for my cruise dates. Is it too late for me to join the FE... How many kids are already in?

(Sorry for the late reply!)
:welcome:

It's not too late! :) Tomorrow is the last day to join Fish Extenders Group Daisy! I'll add yout family to the list! Your family is the 5th room in this group. I'll need a little information:

1. Cabin Number:
2. Number of adults/children:
3. Age of each child: (optional- name, gender, favorite characters)
4. Food allergies, special celebrations

You can send me your info by private message if you want to.

I'll send the group list out by tomorrow night with a deck map to correspond with each room #.

It's not too late! :) Tomorrow is the last day to join Fish Extenders Group Daisy! I'll add yout family to the list! Your family is the 5th room in this group. I'll need a little information:

1. Cabin Number:

I'll send the group list out by tomorrow night with a deck map to correspond with each room #.

1. Cabin Number:

How do I send you a private message? Do everything have a a guideline for the FE? OR will you send all of that tonight.

How do I send you a private message? Do everything have a a guideline for the FE? OR will you send all of that tonight.

Disboards requires you to have 10 messages connected to your account before you can send a private message. If you click on your account name, it will show how many you have. You already have 7!! :) Then, click on the Inbox at the top right-hand side of the page and click Start Conversation.

We currently do not have any guidelines for FE gifts. Both adults and children can participate and there are no price restrictions. There are a lot of ideas on Pinterest for both store purchased and homemade items!! It's so much fun!

I will send the group room information and deck map tomorrow night. :dogdance:

Disboards requires you to have 10 messages connected to your account before you can send a private message. If you click on your account name, it will show how many you have. You already have 7!! :) Then, click on the Inbox at the top right-hand side of the page and click Start Conversation.

We currently do not have any guidelines for FE gifts. Both adults and children can participate and there are no price restrictions. There are a lot of ideas on Pinterest for both store purchased and homemade items!! It's so much fun!

Ok! Thanks! Waiting for my numbers to update, so I can send the message

Private message sent!!!

** Group Daisy**

I have sent the group list by private message!!

MickeysHammers: I was unable to send you the group list. Disboards requires you to have 10 messages connected to your account before you can send or receive private messages (conversations). This is so they know you are a human and not a computer. (Click on your account name to see how many you have) Please let me know when you have 10 and I'll be happy to send it to you!! :)

Group Daisy
We are so excited! I accidentally replied to the e-mail and I don't think you saw my reply. Thank You for the list and I was thinking since we have a small group can we add the coordinator (Dis_Emouse03)? You did so much work I would love to say Thank You to your family!

Our last name is Spence

Kaila's favorite colors are mint green and torquise
Amber's favorite colors are pink and purple

::MinnieMoThanks Again!
Kristi & Ben Spence

Sorry for the late reply!

:thanks:

Awe!! Ya'll are so sweet! I have truly enjoyed coordinating our cruise!!! It has been the smoothest process because of all of you! I am thankful to have been a part of making your vacation special! Thank you for wanting to make me a part of your group (Group Daisy). That means a lot to me!

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, I haven't been as active on the board lately. My husband has re-injured his back and therefore has had mobility issues, so I've had my hands full with him and our 14 month old.

Also, as some of you may remember, in February my Mom broke her arm. It was basically broken at the shoulder and elbow. She normally would have required a rod to have been surgically applied, but her doctor thought that was too risky and left her in a cast. Her arm is doing better, but still hasn't completely healed and she can't lift more than 1 pound with it.

Needless to say, my travelling party has fallen apart... literally!!! We have been forced to cancel and reschedule our cruise for a later date. I'm so sorry Group Mickey! It makes us so sad!!!! This was all of our very first cruise and we were really looked forward to it. However, I do think that it is for the best.

Please let me know how your cruise experiences are!! It will definitely help us stay excited about our future cruise!!! I hope the new FE groups will be as AWESOME as all of you! :lovestruc

Jen

I'm so sorry to see that you have to cancel and reschedule. I hope everyone is up and around and healthy again real soon. Thanks again for all your help and inspiration on the FE plans!

Sorry for the late reply!

:thanks:

Awe!! Ya'll are so sweet! I have truly enjoyed coordinating our cruise!!! It has been the smoothest process because of all of you! I am thankful to have been a part of making your vacation special! Thank you for wanting to make me a part of your group (Group Daisy). That means a lot to me!

Unfortunately, as you may have noticed, I haven't been as active on the board lately. My husband has re-injured his back and therefore has had mobility issues, so I've had my hands full with him and our 14 month old.

Also, as some of you may remember, in February my Mom broke her arm. It was basically broken at the shoulder and elbow. She normally would have required a rod to have been surgically applied, but her doctor thought that was too risky and left her in a cast. Her arm is doing better, but still hasn't completely healed and she can't lift more than 1 pound with it.

Needless to say, my travelling party has fallen apart... literally!!! We have been forced to cancel and reschedule our cruise for a later date. I'm so sorry Group Mickey! It makes us so sad!!!! This was all of our very first cruise and we were really looked forward to it. However, I do think that it is for the best.

Please let me know how your cruise experiences are!! It will definitely help us stay excited about our future cruise!!! I hope the new FE groups will be as AWESOME as all of you! :lovestruc

Jen

So sorry you are having to cancel I know that is heartbreaking. Maybe we will meet on another cruise in the future. Good Luck with your health issues you are dealing with. You will be missed. Thank you for all your hard work. Julie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter