• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

Hi guys just checking in with everyone. Time is getting closer!!!! I am so excited for all you first timers. Your going to love it, take you time, you will not be able to do everything you want and make sure to book another cruise ( have prices and do your research before the trip) or at least put a place holder down the cost is $200 acts as a deposit ( this is for a future cruise if you have not decided yet). If you have any questions I'll be here to help. Would you like to a MEET and GREET at 3:00-3:30 on April 20? Julie

This is going to be our first cruise and I am so excited!! I can't wait for Pirate night!

Hopefully this is the last one I need! We are planning on making our gifts this weekend so it will be great having the list! Thank you so much!

Yay!!! You're welcome. I'll try and send it right now! Sometimes it takes a few minutes to update. But, I'll send it asap! :cheer2:

Hopefully this is the last one I need! We are planning on making our gifts this weekend so it will be great having the list! Thank you so much!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm still trying to send you the list. I don't know why it won't let me since you have 10 messages... I'll keep trying.

Last edited:
I haven't received any lists yet? Do we know who group daisys others families are?

I haven't sent the list out for group Daisy yet. It only has four rooms at this time.

I made a post yesterday asking everyone in the group if ya'll would like me to leave the group open for another week to see if we have any more rooms join.

It has been eerily quiet recently with no new members. I definitely want to give ya'll enough time to prepare. Do you want to leave it open? I've had one member reply to extend it by 1 week. :)

I haven't sent the list out for group Daisy yet. It only has four rooms at this time.

I made a post yesterday asking everyone in the group if ya'll would like me to leave the group open for another week to see if we have any more rooms join.

It has been eerily quiet recently with no new members. I definitely want to give ya'll enough time to prepare. Do you want to leave it open? I've had one member reply to extend it by 1 week. :)

Yes i don't mind waiting another week

My kids and I made a count down chain for this trip. They love taking off one link each day. My youngest keeps telling me she can't wait to get to the last link.

Hi all! I'm new to the group... have been searching hi and low for the group for my cruise dates. Is it too late for me to join the FE... How many kids are already in?

This is our 1st cruise, we are traveling with our 2 year old daugther. She will be turning 3 on that Sunday (May 22nd)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter