May 19, 2013 Dream of the Bahamas

Do the girls have a fish extender? I am making a few for 1st timers going with us (it will be simple and made from a sturdy gift bag). I can make one for the girls too. Just let me know :-)

Oh my goodness...that would be just amazing. :) They don't have one, they've only heard me talk about it. Thank you so much!!

Hi all! I found out about this site from a coworker today, and am excited to meet fellow travelers. This is only my second cruise, and my first with Disney. I'm counting down the days... I've been packed for a week already!

On this trip are my husband (Jack) and me (Georgia). We are also on deck 7, with 2nd seating dinner.

BABYCRNP - it's a small, small world. I see you are from Maylene, and I drive through there often. We live in Columbiana.

Hi all! I found out about this site from a coworker today, and am excited to meet fellow travelers. This is only my second cruise, and my first with Disney. I'm counting down the days... I've been packed for a week already!

On this trip are my husband (Jack) and me (Georgia). We are also on deck 7, with 2nd seating dinner.

BABYCRNP - it's a small, small world. I see you are from Maylene, and I drive through there often. We live in Columbiana.

Yes it is! We have an RV and it is on Lay Lake in Shelby at Okomo Marina for the summer. We travel through Columbiana to get there :-). There is an awesome ice machine on the way there in the middle of nowhere that fills a cooler for $1.50. I think that is the coolest thing, lol. I look forward to meeting you! You are going to love , love , love the Disney cruise :-). There is nothing that can come close to comparing!

it's too late for Fish Extenders, huh? Maybe next time! I've been looking around about it, and it looks like fun. I'm already getting ideas for when we have the ability to participate. It'll be neat to see what everyone does for theirs though.

In case it isn't too late....
Jack - 44
Georgia - 43
Room:7684
My favorite Disney character is Goofy!

it's too late for Fish Extenders, huh? Maybe next time! I've been looking around about it, and it looks like fun. I'm already getting ideas for when we have the ability to participate. It'll be neat to see what everyone does for theirs though.

Jack - 44
Georgia - 43

Hi Callaway! We will be sure and visit your door if you put out something for us to leave it in. We'll leave something no matter what, but you have a better chance for it to not walk away if it's not on the floor.

This time next week we will be sailing....pirate:

See you soon,

Brenda.

On our previous cruise on the Magic in February, the FE group had a quick meet and greet in the afternoon about an hour before the muster drill. I didn't see mention of this in the thread, but want to check and make sure I'm not missing anything. Has anybody heard or organized such a thing? Any interest in doing so? I've not been on the Dream before so somebody will have to make a suggestion for where to meet if there is interest.

Less than one week! My sea legs are ready!!

Jack - 44
Georgia - 43

I think we have extras too!

On our previous cruise on the Magic in February, the FE group had a quick meet and greet in the afternoon about an hour before the muster drill. I didn't see mention of this in the thread, but want to check and make sure I'm not missing anything. Has anybody heard or organized such a thing? Any interest in doing so? I've not been on the Dream before so somebody will have to make a suggestion for where to meet if there is interest.

Less than one week! My sea legs are ready!!

Are you on our Facebook page? They are in the process of setting one up :-)

I'm late on here :)

But I'm with you guys this Sunday !!!!! Yay
I have a big party with me, it's my husband, 2 year old daughter and my self and in other rooms my mom, sister in law, brother in law and kid, father in law, niece and nephew, my husbands older kid and girlfriend!

Easy to know who I am, my husband will be the heavily tattoed guy on the ship :)
My name is Michelle, its my second cruise ( first time on disney) and beyond exited!!

Oh, I'll add I'm 31 living in Florida.
I'm on first seat dining, my niece and nephew are 15/13 for those who mentioned they have teenagers.
I'm on Deck 12 staying in the one bedroom concierge.

Can't wait to have fun on board and meet some of you guys, a little sad I discovered this so late do..

I'm late on here :)

But I'm with you guys this Sunday !!!!! Yay
I have a big party with me, it's my husband, 2 year old daughter and my self and in other rooms my mom, sister in law, brother in law and kid, father in law, niece and nephew, my husbands older kid and girlfriend!

Easy to know who I am, my husband will be the heavily tattoed guy on the ship :)
My name is Michelle, its my second cruise ( first time on disney) and beyond exited!!

Welcome!!! Tattoo's and all ;) It's never too late to join in on the fun :-). See ya sunday

Hi
For those of you who just took this cruise.... I require a bit of assistance. We cruised the last two Mays (2011/2012) around this time out of PC and the love bugs were terrible. Just wondering how they were fr you all on arrival day and at muster drills.Any info would be wonderful :)
Thanks
Suzanne

Just got off the phone with my SIL as they are driving home. She said the highlight of the cruise was all the wonderful gifts left for the girls! Thank-you all so very much for including them, even when they weren't participating. You all helped to make this first cruise truly magical for them, and I am eternally grateful!!

Hi
For those of you who just took this cruise.... I require a bit of assistance. We cruised the last two Mays (2011/2012) around this time out of PC and the love bugs were terrible. Just wondering how they were fr you all on arrival day and at muster drills.Any info would be wonderful :)
Thanks
Suzanne

Never saw any bugs :-). It was wonderful!

Just got off the phone with my SIL as they are driving home. She said the highlight of the cruise was all the wonderful gifts left for the girls! Thank-you all so very much for including them, even when they weren't participating. You all helped to make this first cruise truly magical for them, and I am eternally grateful!!

Yay! I hoped they liked their homemade fish extender too ;)

Hi everyone! Hope you're all doing well, nearly a year later. I wanted to reach out to try to find a friend my DD12 has lost touch with. I guess there's no way to do it without sounding a little creepy, so I apologize for that. My daughter is Toria, she was deemed official countdown keeper of the Facebook by Putchie and had met a girl named Jenna on board. They exchanged email/iMessage info but Toria had her iPod reset and lost Jenna's info. The only additional info we had was that Jenna's mom was a TA. So if you know her, ask her to message Tori please? TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter