May 19, 2013 Dream of the Bahamas

Hello! First time DCL and disboard here... sorry if I mess up the lingo! We say on May 19 on the Dream also. There are 5 of us

Me- 30
DH- 33
DD- 11
DS- 10
DD- 7

A little worried about the oldest DH meeting friends. Anyone else cruise with tweens before? How's they like it? Thanks!

We Did this same cruise last year, our Daughter was 10 (it was her Make-a-wish trip) we’d never done a cruise or Disney before and she LOVED it. We didn’t have any interactions DISboard or Facebook prior to the trip but she met a couple girls on board.
I’m hoping the kids get to link up with some others this time to make more fun.

UConnfan has cancelled on the Fish Extender list. I'll update the google document this week. They cancelled the cruise and decided to go to Disney World.

Hello! My family is doing the Disney Cruise on May 19th. I just learned about the fish extender and the FB page for this cruise.

I was wonderig if there is still time to participate in the fish exntender? We are a pretty crafty family...so we would have some cool things. :)

Please let me know.

Thank You!

Ps: Hope I did this right...never done anything like this before. :confused:

Hi!

We just booked on this sailing, too! We have a three-year-old daughter, and she would love to do this? Is there room for one more, pretty please!

:)

HI Passengers coming aboard "Cruise May 19th - Disney Dream". If anyone is interested in doing a Fish Extender...please let me know. I know there is already one out there for this cruise; however, their deadline was April 1st...so if you didn't make the deadline but would like to participate...please let me know. I am happy to organize it.

Thanks!

I will be glad to add the few interested in the fish extender gifts as late entries :-) I think we are going to have a couple on the list not participate. I'll try to get the list updated soon. Several people have contacted me and wanted to have you added. Send me your information by tomorrow if you can! Keep in mind some people have already started their gifts but there have been several that wanted you all to be added! This is going to be such fun! I think there are only 3 and the information is on Facebook but let me know if you are not on Facebook and ill add you from here. I'm looking forward to May 19! Talk to everyone soon!

Hi!

Thanks for adding us!!

We are in stateroom 9602.

One male adult, Allen
One female adult, Christie

One child, Kate, female, 3 years old. Favorite Disney characters are Rapunzel and Cinderella.

First Disney Cruise!

Thanks again!:yay:

Updated Fish extender list! I will remove the ones we have not heard from without stateroom numbers around 4/19. I added the late entries at the end. Please check my addition to be sure it's right, haha. A few rules: at least one gift per stateroom (you can give one per person if you want), delivery time is at your convenience but by 5pm on the last night (due to packing up), late entries are optional (although I have heard from many people they are adding them, me included). Please let me know if there are any questions or anything you want to add to the list or rules! I can't wait until May 19!!!:dance3::dance3:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...c1E4NmFmQVYwdlRjbFpJcExlRVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

Hi everyone! I was just referred to the site by a friend and am so excited to see other families that will be cruising. Can someone explain the fish extender? I've never heard of this.

This will be our family's first Disney cruise. It will be myself-Audrie, DH-Jason, & DD-Ashtyn (4 yo). I hope to meet some of you & hopefully some new friends for Ashtyn.

Hello all,
I am a two time Disney cruiser, and while I won't be on this fabulous cruise with you all, I have talked my brother and sister-in-law into taking their girls, 10 and 7, on their first cruise and very first Disney experience on this sailing. I tried to tell my SIL about the fish-extenders and how much fun they were, but, bless-her-heart, they travel rarely and she'll do good to make it to the port with all her documentation, no way she could remember to craft up some nifty gifts for new friends! So, I am asking you faithful DISers for a favor. If any of you have any extra FE gifts, magnets, etc left over, please spread a little pixie dust on my sweet nieces, Ryleigh & Abby, in room 8110. They have NEVER experienced anything Disney whatsoever, and I just want their experience to be as magical as I have been telling them it would be! Thanks so much and I will certainly be sure to pay it forward on our next Disney cruise!

I saw where the deadline wasApril 1st, however, I just found this thread and found out about this exciting part of a cruise. If there is any way my family can participate, we would love it. This is our first ever cruise and had no idea that things like this even happened.

We have two staterooms but only one will have the extender. We have four adults and three children but really would only love the children included. Below is our information. Thank you for your time and consideration

Crystal (37)
John dh (37)
Marrissa (13)
Lillian (9)
Terry nephew (12) birthday celebration
Johnny father (57)
Erma mother (56)
Stateroom 6656

I can definitely add those wanting on the fish extender list as a very late entry with no guarantee that everyone can give. Several people will have no problem because they have made extra gifts just in case :-). I am at work and probably won't get to it until tomorrow night so I need your information by then if you haven't given it to me already :). I will also add the kids that won't be participating in case anyone is interested. These very late and optional entries will be below the others and clearly marked. I have a hard time turning anyone away but I really think this will be the last update I do. The next fish extender list will be final with no additional entries if that is ok with everyone. I don't mind adding but I don't want anyone to be upset because the list is getting to be pretty big. I will also remove those entries that I do not have cabin numbers on.

Fish extenders are a gift exchange for the cruise. It's for fun and some people buy gifts and others make them. We have a few rules that are posted on a previous post but the big one is at least one gift per stateroom (more of you want to). I recommend searching for more information here on the disboards, there's tons of info here :)

Less than a month! I can't wait!!!!!

Thank you very much!! I am very excited and understand that I am very late. I have already picked out and am making the gifts. I think everyone will like them. I cannot wait for the cruise. This is so exciting. My kids will love this and I think that this will add even more fun to an already great vacation. I have given my information in my previous post. Also, we have no allergies in my group. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. :)

Crystal

Hi everyone! I was just referred to the site by a friend and am so excited to see other families that will be cruising. Can someone explain the fish extender? I've never heard of this.

This will be our family's first Disney cruise. It will be myself-Audrie, DH-Jason, & DD-Ashtyn (4 yo). I hope to meet some of you & hopefully some new friends for Ashtyn.

I need your cabin number to add you to the fish extender list. I need it by tomorrow so I can get it updated if you are still interested :)

Thank you very much!! I am very excited and understand that I am very late. I have already picked out and am making the gifts. I think everyone will like them. I cannot wait for the cruise. This is so exciting. My kids will love this and I think that this will add even more fun to an already great vacation. I have given my information in my previous post. Also, we have no allergies in my group. If there is anything that I can do, please let me know. :)

Crystal

Yay! I'm so glad! I have not finished mine but had made a few extra just in case ;). I can't wait til the cruise and you are right, the fish extenders are soooooo much fun for the kids!

I need your cabin number in order to add you to the fish extender list. Please get that to me as soon as you can. The sooner the better :-)

Hello all,
I am a two time Disney cruiser, and while I won't be on this fabulous cruise with you all, I have talked my brother and sister-in-law into taking their girls, 10 and 7, on their first cruise and very first Disney experience on this sailing. I tried to tell my SIL about the fish-extenders and how much fun they were, but, bless-her-heart, they travel rarely and she'll do good to make it to the port with all her documentation, no way she could remember to craft up some nifty gifts for new friends! So, I am asking you faithful DISers for a favor. If any of you have any extra FE gifts, magnets, etc left over, please spread a little pixie dust on my sweet nieces, Ryleigh & Abby, in room 8110. They have NEVER experienced anything Disney whatsoever, and I just want their experience to be as magical as I have been telling them it would be! Thanks so much and I will certainly be sure to pay it forward on our next Disney cruise!

Do the girls have a fish extender? I am making a few for 1st timers going with us (it will be simple and made from a sturdy gift bag). I can make one for the girls too. Just let me know :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter