May 19, 2013 Dream of the Bahamas

skelster

Earning My Ears
I can't find a thread yet for this cruise, so I thought I would kick it off and hope to find some others who are joining us on the Dream.

We are Brian, DW Betty, DS(9) Ben, and DD(6) Mary. We currently live in Japan, but will be living in Washington state at the time of the cruise.

This will be our 4th DCL trip, and the first I have remembered to get involved with the Disboards early! We have done a 4 day DVC member cruise:goodvibes, 7 day Eastern:thumbsup2, and a 7 night Alaskan :banana:.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello Brian and family!!

This will be the last leg of our B2B cruise!! We are so excited about these cruises!!

Count us in for the Fish Extender club! We will have two staterooms so I haven't figured out how we will be doing the FE, but I will figure that out!

Me - Tracy
DH - Joe
DD16 - Summer
DD13 - Fallon
DD16's BFF - Hannah

Tracy,

Welcome aboard and congrats on the B2B! :cool1: I know you will be having a blast with that one! :woohoo:

Brian

Joining in for the fun! I'm Brenda from Missouri and we will also be on this Dream Cruise. I'm cashing in my 40th birthday present which was a certificate for any vacation I want - so of course it's a Disney cruise and Disney World vacation! Joining my celebration also are:

DH: Tim
DD: Morgan (will be 14)
DS: Sam (will be 11)
DD: Lauren (will be 9)
DS: Ben (will be 3)

We would like to participate in a FE exchange program - this is our first time so we haven't done before but I would be happy to organize or assist if others have experience with this.

Happy Dreaming!

Brendapirate:

Count us in!!!

This will also be the second leg of a B2B!!

Our Crew will be

Me - Cassie
DM - Connie
DD8 - Bella
DSister - Tessa

We will be doing the Fish Extender game also.

Can't wait! We'd love to do the FE too!
We are
DW- Suzanne
DH- Jeff
DS- Dean
DD- Elle
DS- Reed

We too will be sailing on the Dream May 19, 2013....FIRST TIME CRUISERS!

we will have 5 in our group and are ALREADY packing!!!!:woohoo:

Tammy (celebrating 44th birthday May 21):cake:
(Mother of Taylor, Sister of Tricia)

Melinda (celebrating 45th birthday May 22):bday:
(Mother of Christina, Co-worker/Friend to Tricia)

Tricia (40) (just happy to be on board):dance3:
(Sister of Tammy, Co-worker/Friend to Melinda)

Taylor (19) (going to Fire Fighting Academy):firefight
(Son of Tammy, Nephew of Tricia, Boyfriend of Christina)

Christina (18) (celebrating birthday AND graduating High School May 9, 2013!):earsgirl: :cake:
(Daughter of Melinda, Girlfriend of Taylor)

LOOKING FORWARD TO CRUISIN' AND HAVING A FUN FILLED TRIP!

We're going to be on board as well. My wife(Amanda) and I(Brian) have cruised on other lines before but this will be our first DCL and first cruise for our kids. DS Cole will be 8 when we sail and DD Rebecca will turn 6 on the day we leave the ship. Looking forward to meeting other families. Brian will those be the ages of your kids at time of sailing or was that their ages when you started the thread?

Cheers,

Brian

potzie2 said:
We're going to be on board as well. My wife(Amanda) and I(Brian) have cruised on other lines before but this will be our first DCL and first cruise for our kids. DS Cole will be 8 when we sail and DD Rebecca will turn 6 on the day we leave the ship. Looking forward to meeting other families. Brian will those be the ages of your kids at time of sailing or was that their ages when you started the thread?

Cheers,

Brian

Our son will be 9 and our daughter will be 7 at the time of the cruise. We also will have a 3 year old. Hopefully they can get to know each other at club. It would be nice to have someone other than siblings for them to play with.

Our son will be 9 and our daughter will be 7 at the time of the cruise. We also will have a 3 year old. Hopefully they can get to know each other at club. It would be nice to have someone other than siblings for them to play with.

Sounds great. What things are your kids into?

Have you cruised with DCL before? We're really excited to introduce the kids to cruising, especially Disney style.

We are all going on our first cruise ever!!!! So excited. We are from Tennessee. I am the designated family travel planner, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Jennifer (38)
Daniel (36)
Macey (4)
Madeline (3)

And my in-laws:
CM (63)
Georgia (53)
Shelley (30)
Gracie (7)

We are all going on our first cruise ever!!!! So excited. We are from Tennessee. I am the designated family travel planner, so any advice would be much appreciated.

Jennifer (38)
Daniel (36)
Macey (4)
Madeline (3)

And my in-laws:
CM (63)
Georgia (53)
Shelley (30)
Gracie (7)

Welcome and trust me I share your excitement over the cruise as well. I am new to a Disney Cruise and it seems that things are a little different on these cruises with door decorations and Fish extenders(I have no idea what this is yet). I am looking for suggestions as well.

This is our first cruise. We are looking forward to it. Cruising will be my husband(Cliff) and I(Trish) and our two sons, Logan(13) and Noah(11). We'd like to be a part of the fish extender but I don't really know too much about it.

Hi everyone,

We are contemplating taking this 4-night cruise or possibly the 3-night following.

This would be our 5th Dream cruise and our 20th DCL cruise overall.

Have started a Facebook page for the Dream for folks to share their excitement and experiences with others.

www.facebook.com/groups/513009438716970/

Hope to see you there.

We've just decided to join you all for our Disneymoon! So excited!
:cool1:

We definitely want to participate in the FE!

Posting this again on Pg. 2 for anyone on Facebook interested in joining.

We are contemplating taking this 4-night cruise.

This would be our 5th Dream cruise and our 20th DCL cruise overall.

Have started a Facebook page for the 5/19/13 Dream for folks to share their excitement and experiences with others.

www.facebook.com/groups/513009438716970/

Hope to see you there.[/QUOTE]

It seems that I will be in Japan for the months of April and May. I hope you all have a magical cruise! We have rescheduled for October 27.

Our family is also joining this cruise! I went on a Disney Cruise in Nov. 1999 with some girlfriends and had an amazing time. I dreamed of a day that I would have my own family to bring on a Disney Cruise. Now, it's happening!

:earboy2:

I just learned about Fish Extenders and we would love to participate!

Myself - Kate
DH - Adam
DS #1 - Braden - celebrating 8th Birthday
DS #2 - Corbin - Celebrating 4th Birthday

Our family is also joining this cruise! I went on a Disney Cruise in Nov. 1999 with some girlfriends and had an amazing time. I dreamed of a day that I would have my own family to bring on a Disney Cruise. Now, it's happening!

:earboy2:

I just learned about Fish Extenders and we would love to participate!

Myself - Kate
DH - Adam
DS #1 - Braden - celebrating 8th Birthday
DS #2 - Corbin - Celebrating 4th Birthday

Welcome aboard Kate. I was beginning to worry that we would have the boat to ourselves. My son Cole is turning 8 in a few weeks so maybe he and Braden can get to know each other.

Cheers,

Brian

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter