May 18, 2013 MAGIC EBTA - Who is with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all started at zero posts ... where are you from, and how many are in your travel party (post in #9)?

Do you have pre-cruise or post-cruise travel plans (post in #10)?

Steven

On Facebook someone suggested getting together and exploring Barcelona between cruises. My husband is excited with the prospect but I have to search the Facebook page to find out who it is. The Facebook page is terrific.

Hi All

My family is along for the ride. It's myself (Deann), husband Carlos, and 5 year old son.

Can't wait for the relaxation to start.

Did you do it as part of an excursion? If no, did the taxis try to rip you off like your article suggested?

I tied it into our tour with Daniel Taxi. Highly recommend them. Did the 4.5 hour tour and let them know we wanted to do the toboggans. Paid for toboggans directly and driver picked us up at bottom of hill to continue the tour. He timed it well so we had no wait whatsoever with the toboggan.

http://www.danielmadeirataxis.com/cruise-ship-excursions.shtml

Has the final FE list been published? Have I missed something?

I would love to start planning mine but want to know ages/group numbers etc first :)

Not published yet. I don't think until well after final payment - binkytell (Sarah) is gathering names for that. :thumbsup2

Hi All

My family is along for the ride. It's myself (Deann), husband Carlos, and 5 year old son.

Welcome aboard Deann, Carlos and son! :) Our daughter is 6 who will be on the cruise, and she did the WBTA at age 5 - loved it!

gotomu212 said:
Hi All

Welcome onboard :)

Hello and Happy New Year :hippie:,
I guess I have to post 10 message too if I want to send a MP for the FE
So we are a family of 4, me (Elodie) DH, DD 5 years old and DD 20 months olds

We have already book ours flights to Houston, our hotels near houston an San antonio, our car rental.
We just need to found for a transfer between the airport and the port (we're giving back the car at the airport), don't know yet whish company to pick...

Hello and Happy New Year :hippie:,
I guess I have to post 10 message too if I want to send a MP for the FE
So we are a family of 4, me (Elodie) DH, DD 5 years old and DD 20 months olds

Your girls will LOVE :love: the cruise!! On the WBTA our girls were 15 months and just turned 5 years old. They loved their two weeks onbaord. They will now be almost 3 and almost 7, but BOTH are excited. My youngest was onboard the Magic in November, and she sees anything Disney and says, "The Mickey Boat! We got to go on Mickey Boat!!" :)

We have already book ours flights to Houston, our hotels near houston an San antonio, our car rental.
We just need to found for a transfer between the airport and the port (we're giving back the car at the airport), don't know yet whish company to pick...

Glad you are getting to see San Antonio! The Riverwalk and Market are good, and I like Boudro's on the Riverwalk to eat at. If a pleasant day, you can sit along the river and toss bread to the ducks floating down the river. There are also some unique Texas areas between San Antonio and Austin in the hill country.

gotomu212 said:
Hi All

My son is also 5. It looks like there will be plenty of kids in that age group for them to play with.

We just got off the EBPC cruise and enjoyed the 14 day cruise so much that we are looking into this cruise. I just need to talk DH into it! He is slowly coming around. If all goes as planned, our traveling party will be:
DH and I-Michael and Emily, in our very early 30's with no kids, my 5th Disney cruise and his 4th.
My older sister and her two kids: Corinne, Luke (10) and Lucie (6), their 5th Disney cruise.
My younger sister and her two kids: Jamie, Cecilia (3) and soon to be born Clara; their first Disney cruise
And
My Mother: her first Disney cruise.

I will post again when it is offical! I will try and start reading through the whole thread.

WVURunner said:
We just got off the EBPC cruise and enjoyed the 14 day cruise so much that we are looking into this cruise. I just need to talk DH into it! He is slowly coming around. If all goes as planned, our traveling party will be:
DH and I-Michael and Emily, in our very early 30's with no kids, my 5th Disney cruise and his 4th.
My older sister and her two kids: Corinne, Luke (10) and Lucie (6), their 5th Disney cruise.
My younger sister and her two kids: Jamie, Cecilia (3) and soon to be born Clara; their first Disney cruise
And

I will post again when it is offical! I will try and start reading through the whole thread.

Hope you can convince him :)

Good Luck!

Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut, and I'm so jealous.

They're not only taking the EBTA, they're going to take another cruise out of Barcelona a few days later, and see France, Italy, Turkey, and Greece, ending up in Venice.

Then they're going to fly over to London, take the train to Southampton, and spend a week there, before taking the Queen Mary 2 to New York City, which they've never seen.

Finally, they're going to fly home. It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!

Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut, and I'm so jealous.

They're not only taking the EBTA, they're going to take another cruise out of Barcelona a few days later, and see France, Italy, Turkey, and Greece, ending up in Venice.

Then they're going to fly over to London, take the train to Southampton, and spend a week there, before taking the Queen Mary 2 to New York City, which they've never seen.

Finally, they're going to fly home. It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!

Wow this seems to be a great trip they're going to enjoy it

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there is anyone on the board that is doing the Disney transportation and staying at the airport hotel on Friday? When we changed our flight they said that the block of their rooms were full at the hotel so it sounds like there should be a few.

Now we are tring to figure out what to do for the FE gifts and dreaming about all the wonderful sea days!!

mellers said:

That sounds wonderful.

Can I just ask what they are planning on doing for a week in Southampton?

Well, my folks have finally decided how they're going to do their trip. It's a beaut . . .

. . . It's going to take a month and a half, but it's going to be a great trip!
Sounds lovely.

Woody

My son is also 5. It looks like there will be plenty of kids in that age group for them to play with.

We have a 5 yr old boy as well (and a 1 yr old girl). Glad to see there will be some new buddies for him onboard!

And

We were on the EBPC with you. pixiedust: We met on Deck 4 when we were going through the locks. Which of one of you sisters is the tall, artsy one? I was chatting with her while we went through one of the locks.

I understand exactly what you are saying about loving a 14 day cruise, so I decided to check into the TA meet thread! One can always dream! I flipped to the last page of the thread, so I haven't read anything else. I guess I need to find out if airfare from Barcelona to Las Vegas will be put us over the top budget-wise. Any input on the best airfare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter