May 11, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night Bahamas

Excited!The fish extender I ordered on Etsy arrived and now I need to get with the program on the gifts!

Anijen - OMG - was just on there checking the status of ours! I mean literally a few secs ago !

So we are really getting close now!! I am so excited but we need a couple more families for our 2nd FE group let me know if your interested I will close it very soon!!
If you have already signed up with our group I will go ahead and send out the info I have so far tomorrow to everyone :)

Whole family is excited!! I started packing already:mickeyjum dont wanna be scrambling like a headless chicken the week of the cruise.
I started to pack also. I was a bit overwhelmed as I'm packing for myself and two 3 year olds but just thinking about all the fun quickly gets me back excited.

I started to pack also. I was a bit overwhelmed as I'm packing for myself and two 3 year olds but just thinking about all the fun quickly gets me back excited.
I know it sounds cheesy but i pack while watching Youtube videos of people vlogging the cruises sometimes they give good tips too on what to pack and where to explore

So we are really getting close now!! I am so excited but we need a couple more families for our 2nd FE group let me know if your interested I will close it very soon!!
If you have already signed up with our group I will go ahead and send out the info I have so far tomorrow to everyone :)

Meagin, Do you still have room in the 2nd FE group? If so, my family would like to join. We are 3 adults who are all Disney fanatics. This is our second cruise. Just looking to get all out of it that we can. Let me know. :)

3 weeks!! MY FE I ordered from Etsy on the way and as of tomorrow we are in the "teens" - for countdown ! And I take it our one family member for Group 1 still in state room limbo - regarding room number??

Im about to make ours myself:laundy:! The prices on etsy are a bit ridiculous:sad2: (in my opinion anyway) so craft time it is:hippie:!
My extender is actually on the way as of today. Awesome on your creating! Not going deny, did give it a thought, but chickened out! WAH!

20 DAYS!!!! :yay::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::dogdance:
ok, I was in my pre-teens - stress pre - hehe- when Love Boat was really at its height, but yesterday, as I was in the kitchen and doing my weekly cooking for the week gig - especially during this time of year (golf champs) I was channel surfing and there it was...to think, back in late 1970's that "boat' was to be rivaled!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter