• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 11, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night Bahamas

Hello All - I see a lot of us are interested in the Fish Extender. I am willing to organize it. Please beware this is my first time but I'm a project manager by trade, have organized several parties and have read several blogs and forums involving Fish Extender coordination. Does this qualify me to coordinate? Maybe not but its all in Disney Fun!!!

If you are still interested please reply back to this forum as soon as you can. This way it will give us a good amount of time to compile a list and prepare.

I'm thinking we could split into groups depending on how many participants so we are not too overwhelmed delivery gifts. It's only a 3 night cruise and I'm sure we want to enjoy all it has to offer. So for example, maybe groups of 10 staterooms (group A, group B, etc.) and you will only need to gift the group in which you belong. I heard other groups have designated timeslots to deliver gifts but as long as everything is delivered the afternoon before the final day it should be ok. Thoughts?

If anyone is willing to assist as a backup coordinator that would be great. I plan to setup a new email account in case anyone needs to reach me as well. Unfortunately I am not able to coordinate a Meet and Greet for our group but if someone is willing to assist with that it would be Awesome.

If interested please post your cabin number, name of all participants in your party,' gender, ages if 18 and under (if older just specify adult), any allergies (ex. Peanut Allergy), favorite Disney character, if you have one (maybe some will want to accommodate, especially for the little ones), and any other info you can think of to help with gift selection.

This is all in Fun so you can do a stateroom gift or individual gifts, as long as you put some Disney Magic into it and have a good time doing so that's what counts!

Looking forward to hearing from you allparty:
I never got an email telling me who we had. I thought it got cancelled/deleted but I just got gifts. Not sure what to do.

I never got an email telling me who we had. I thought it got cancelled/deleted but I just got gifts. Not sure what to do.
She sent out 2 lists to download and print..we didn't give her emails so they would not have been sent that way! Hope you enjoyed your gifts:flower1:

Thanks to Meagin for heading up second fe group. Thanks for all the gifts. Hope everyone liked theirs and made it home safely. We will be on the Magic in November, will anyone else?

we booked a 4 day, on Dream, for the same week in May of 2016 before we left the ship. :)

:goofy::dumbo:Stateroom 7060
Stephanie & Nyasia will like to thank everyone from FE Group A ..a Great Big Thank you for the gifts !! We Loved them !
We also had an Awesome first time cruising on the Disney Dream and we're Looking forward to cruising on it again.
Hope everyone enjoyed theirs FE gifts. :mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter