May 11, 2015 Disney Dream 3-night Bahamas

oh I am excited too - Coach might not be (think we are going to need to pay for an extra bag - hehehe!)

oh I am excited too - Coach might not be (think we are going to need to pay for an extra bag - hehehe!)
We were looking into express mailing our box down to the hotel since we will be in Disney pre-cruise. Not sure if paying for a bag or shipping a box is cheaper but it's an idea.

We were looking into express mailing our box down to the hotel since we will be in Disney pre-cruise. Not sure if paying for a bag or shipping a box is cheaper but it's an idea.
I thought about that too, as we are at BLT the night before the cruise; but when we send the clubs down ( not this trip - cannot believe I got away w/ that one) we do via UPS and then have to go to mail center which tends to be out of the main hotel and in the conference center and need to see if they would be open on Sunday; but you do have the right idea!

:fish::fish:Fish Extender - Updated List :fish::fish:

Hello All,

Here is an updated list. This is the list that should contain the final Group A members. Please take a look and let me know if there are updates.
WeLoveDisney22 please keep me posted of your room number once you receive it so I can update it as well.
I will let you know as soon as I find out, thanks!!

i do not see the updated list. is it different from the one you sent out on the 15th?

Hello everyone!!! My daughter & I are so excited to be going on this trip as it is our first time ever going on a cruise. We are also enjoying preparing for the FE part of the trip. Hope to see everyone along the way.
:jumping1: 49 days left

(BTW I am apart of the dreammarshall FE group.)

Hello i'm a first time cruiser :wave2:so i am still unsure on how to join the FE group but im very interested do i just put my info in this forum or is there another route i should take also is there a limit on what items can be gifted ? BTW IM SUPER EXCITED AND WANT TO MAKE THE BEST OF THE CRUISE THAT I CAN NOT TO MENTION ITS MY FIRST VACATION IN LIKE A DECADE. :mickeyjum:banana:

AAAAWWWW did i miss getting on the list? Im literally just finding out about the FE exchange o_O....I was hoping to join as it would be my daughters 4rth bday the second day of the cruise and i know she would have loved swapping gifts. If there is ANY chance you are taking any more participants please let me know asap so i can add my info:thanks:

AAAAWWWW did i miss getting on the list? Im literally just finding out about the FE exchange o_O....I was hoping to join as it would be my daughters 4rth bday the second day of the cruise and i know she would have loved swapping gifts. If there is ANY chance you are taking any more participants please let me know asap so i can add my info:thanks:
Hi Talikat294ever...yes unfortunately we closed the list. There is currently not enough participants to do a second FE group. Im sorry. I would suggest to keep checking this forum and see if others may want to join then another group could be organized.

Hi
Thanks so much Dreammarshall for taking the lead!! Below is my family's info. This is not a new thing for us but always exciting. Let me know if you need anything else. I will also include my email so you can send the finalized info. I am traveling with my mom and 2 girls.

Stateroom #9110
Meagin (adult)
Dee Dee (adult)
Ella Reese (3) - anything Princess or Minnie
Emily Grace (13)

Meagin.nichole@gmail.com

Last edited:
I will take on a 2nd FE group if they are enough interested!!! please get me the following info ASAP I wont cut off until mid April
STATEROOM #
FIRST NAME, AGE (if Child) OR ADULT, FAVORITE CHARACTER, ANY SPECIAL OCCASION and EMAIL

THANKS

I am opening a 2nd group!!

Hello i'm a first time cruiser :wave2:so i am still unsure on how to join the FE group but im very interested do i just put my info in this forum or is there another route i should take also is there a limit on what items can be gifted ? BTW IM SUPER EXCITED AND WANT TO MAKE THE BEST OF THE CRUISE THAT I CAN NOT TO MENTION ITS MY FIRST VACATION IN LIKE A DECADE. :mickeyjum:banana:
I am going to do a 2nd group!

6 WEEKS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thinking of ALL of you this weekend as Coach and I finished up on FE goodies - now if the Ex:sail:tender would get here - that would be great!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter