May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARG!!! I'm fuming right now! I'm on hold with a DCL super because I can't get my son (6) to stay on the ressie for the Dolphin enounter in PV...I've booked him three times and he keeps dropping off. . .
How frustrating! You would think they could get it right.

Woody

Ouch......On the last PC cruise with the t-shirt and LE merchandise fiasco, when DCL's response was they couldn't get more shirts, one creative cruiser decided to have their friend back in the US make shirts and have them waiting in Acapulco ( I think that was where). Anyway, the shirts said something like the theme of the MC/VISA promotion:

cost of cruise $

and then a couple of other things. and then, I think the last thing said something like:

cost for getting a LE shirt on PC cruise: PRICELESS

something along those lines. I heard (this is all hearsay) that DCL requested that the shirts not be worn from that point on, and that actually that person no longer is allowed to cruise on DCL. Don't know if that is the actual reality, but I know someone who can probably remember, but they aren't available to get me the info til tomorrow.

Anyway, probably NOT a good idea to have shirts like that on the cruise, although it is tempting.

They might have learned from that experience. When we were on the MAGIC Sept 29 there was a LOT of special Med. Cruise merchandise available in the shops.

John: GG = Gossipgirl. You sent her pictures of TWICE CHARMED. Did she answer? Did you send them as a PM? If so, and if she is banned, she may not have gotten them.

Jan :earsgirl:

When they first put the forms on line for booking, I filled them out on line and thought we were all set. I did not print them out. When we got to the port, we had to fill out the coupons in the book so they had paper copies. :confused3 So why have it on line?

The next time I did it on line and printed them out. The check-in lady was very pleased.

Do we now not have to do that? Can we fill them out on line and be done with it?
check-in documents? Bahama's immigration form?

Will we have Mexican immigration forms too?

We still have to print them off and hand them to the person checking us in. :confused3 :surfweb:

They might have learned from that experience. When we were on the MAGIC Sept 29 there was a LOT of special Med. Cruise merchandise available in the shops.

By the time the return PC cruisers in August 2005 headed back, they had the problem fixed! We went on the Eastbound Med in May, 2007 and we were given order forms right in our stateroom to order our LE merchandise and they actually brought in Merchandise from shore side to run the sales and stuff. It went very smoothly! Plus they had plenty of merchandise in the shops.

My guess is we will have an order form in our stateroom when we arrive and we will be given a deadline for turning in for the random draw for LE merchandise. However, just to let you know, everything I put down for on the random draw I got. They did not run out as far as I know.

I was just sitting in the sun in my back yard in a 3/4 sleeve shirt, I think we're getting your snow tomorrow. I'm happy for it to snow in the mountains, but am ready for the local snow to STOP!

Well enjoy it while you can. Yesterday it was 48 here and I actually went out without a coat and enjoyed the sun here in Salt Lake. So, I know what I am getting today is headed to Denver. SORRY! :eek:

Checklists -- ok let me see.

Book Cruise - DAH!
Book excursions (see previous 2000 posts)
Car to Port - Done
Hotel at Port - Done
Plane home - Done
Car to get home since airport is not near home - Done.

Breathe --- Now what???

Trip insurance...if you didn't buy it through DCL.
Fill out on-line check in.

Still took about 7 minutes to retreive my reservation :sad2:

Kathe - they are reliable....cancellations were do to the weather about the country today. No need to worry :goodvibes *as long as there's no snow or ice :rotfl: *

Didn't mean to make you worry! Sorry! :hug:

Thanks for clarifying this for me Monica, and I always find something to worry about about :rolleyes: so it's all good!

Thanks! You KNOW I will be posting pics next week :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

I'll be looking forward to seeing lots of pics :goodvibes

Kathe

This is so cool!
map.jpg

Limited Edition
What's LE?

I went shopping today and bought a new T (no fishes on it though :laughing: ) and a pair of capris. Thought I better at least start looking for some new stuff for this cruise. I'd like to lose a little weight before then, so don't want to buy too much yet, but if I don't lose and don't buy anything now I know I'll be really stessed when it gets even closer. Still haven't been to the gym :sad2: but I did have to shovel snow 3 times in the last week, and at an hour each time these were pretty good workouts :yay:

Ladies, for formal night, I was planning on wearing a dress I already own, it's knee length. Am I going to look out of place:confused3 Do most of you wear floor length? DDD+D (well, actually just DDD for this question;) ) what's everyone wearing?

Kathe

Ladies, for formal night, I was planning on wearing a dress I already own, it's knee length. Am I going to look out of place:confused3 Do most of you wear floor length? DDD+D (well, actually just DDD for this question;) ) what's everyone wearing?

Kathe

I am sure you will see all types of dresses from not so dressy to very formal. I have one full length one and one knee length one that I will be wearing for the 2 nights. I think you should be fine (at least I hope so or I need to go shopping, which isn't really a bad thing:lmao: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter