May 10, 2008 New Ship Of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you for sure? I heard you could then I heard that someone tried and they said no, so I'm not clear if you can or can't!

Oh no you can't?!! That was my late night plan. Maybe you can't really but the will let you if you show up? Or maybe they do not want all of the Dis to show up? :confused3

yeah - when they did get it started I said the engine sounds kind of funny - the guy was like, well it't under full warranty take it in to dodge! UM, if I am buying a car off your lot, I expect it to run correctly. This wasn't a buy here pay here place...but a dealer who has been in business 28 years!

geez! Well at least you did get a chance to look over a few cars and decide on something you do like. So are you searching out Durangos online now?

Can you for sure? I heard you could then I heard that someone tried and they said no, so I'm not clear if you can or can't!

Well they will surely be stopping it after our cruise with the number from here who are going to give it a go!!!:rotfl:

calmom sent a pm about the fish teams...I briefly scanned it.

That's something I should add to the first post! Calmom had said she was making a cut off date for the fish teams she was doing.

I am sure another Dis member will pick it up then though seeing as how ocd we all appear to be this cruise!

Cut off for fish team sign-up is March 1st. Or this could be the date she is posting the final list, who knows, :upsidedow

Pj

so tomorrow hopefully I will be driving my silver Durango home!! Yippee!! It's the right price only 11k miles and an 06! And its about the same size as my Explorer!

worth a try. Your DD is a bit younger and smaller I suspect???

I looked. Seems that the womans suits are $100+ for top and bottom. That just seems crazy for a 10 year olds bathing suit. The little girls are priced fine and they are cute, but I think too small for her. I'm really stuck.

My DD is 8 and wears a kids size 8 so I only look at the girls stuff. Sorry it did not work for you.

Kim

Those only go to size 18 (kids) and that is too small. that is the right style, but not the right size...I'm really getting a bit stressed I looked over on landsend and they are totally old lady looking :eek:

Talbots and Dillards also have some good ones, but once again, I have only looked in the kids section.

Kim

I think it depends on how busy they are the night you try it.

That's something I should add to the first post! Calmom had said she was making a cut off date for the fish teams she was doing.

I am sure another Dis member will pick it up then though seeing as how ocd we all appear to be this cruise!

March 1st

My DD is 8 and wears a kids size 8 so I only look at the girls stuff. Sorry it did not work for you.

Kim

thanks for the thought. Molly was age and size true until just this year. Then bam big gowth spurt.:scared1:

Just trying to get a post in before this thread closes. My first chance to get on today, and I'm about 25 pages behind. See you all on the next thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter