Married at First Sight

I will say that I think both David and Neil would be more attractive if they stopped the greasy haired, Brylcreem, Dapper Dan Man look. The one time I saw David with natural hair he looked so much better. I am not a fan of the slicked down hair because it just looks unwashed and oily to me. Still, even if his hair hadn't been washed in a month, David would be too good for Ashley. :rolleyes1

I was thinking both couples would choose to stay married but now I think it will just be Vanessa and Tres. Neil is going to ask for divorce. She was too mean to him that it seems he can't get past that (and maybe shouldn't).

OMGosh...Ashley, really, you struggled till the last minute??? I call *BS on that! She woke up in a glorious mood knowing this was it, she was rid of him.
I wanted to smack David and hug him all at the same time, for saying he was "falling for her"........ How did he not see the distain she had for him???

I felt so bad for Neil, when he said how mean Sam had treated him, she knows she was a piece of c*** to him, I kinda hope he is mean to her now and says "Adios Amigos"........

I think the story between Tres and Vanessa was fabricated to give them some sort of conflict. It does appear they haven't gotten "deep" in a relationship yet but I'm not sure what we should be so worried about with these 2?

Sam and Neil, I hope they give it a go for awhile longer. I mean, they didn't live together for like 4 our of 6 weeks. I hope they stick it out for awhile longer and continue to at least 'date'.

Poor David, I am from Western NY and I wish I could hook him up with someone nice!! She has to be the worst person they ever cast. I mean, even the drugged up guy from last season was more entertaining and easier to live with.

Anyone watch part 2 last night?
I was a bit surprised about one outcome, don't want to spoil in case you taped it.
BUT watch......
Next week is the 6 months later episode, curious to see what happens.

Anyone watch part 2 last night?
I was a bit surprised about one outcome, don't want to spoil in case you taped it.
BUT watch......
Next week is the 6 months later episode, curious to see what happens.

Part two was accidentally released by Amazon last week (instead of Part 1). Pretty much know how that one ends. :-D I will be very curious to see the 6 month reunion on whether a certain couple started dating again, or whether another couple made it past December. (which was about two months post filming ending). Lots of speculation that they didn't.

In the previews for next week Dr Pepper seems to address the ice princess ....lol What the heck was with all the heavy make up Ashley was wearing too, weird.

I too am curious what happens after the 6 months. They made it seem like there were changes.

Part two was accidentally released by Amazon last week (instead of Part 1). Pretty much know how that one ends. :-D I will be very curious to see the 6 month reunion on whether a certain couple started dating again, or whether another couple made it past December. (which was about two months post filming ending). Lots of speculation that they didn't.

How did I miss that???
Yes, the upcoming scene's didn't look promising for them, but we all know about creative editing (I'm hoping, it's editing anyway).
There was speculation and rumor's on another blog, that Ashley went on the show to make her ex-boyfriend jealous and not to find a husband, and it worked, and she is back with him. I am guessing if this is true, its the 9 year relationship she told David about.

How did I miss that???
Yes, the upcoming scene's didn't look promising for them, but we all know about creative editing (I'm hoping, it's editing anyway).
There was speculation and rumor's on another blog, that Ashley went on the show to make her ex-boyfriend jealous and not to find a husband, and it worked, and she is back with him. I am guessing if this is true, its the 9 year relationship she told David about.
I knew it. I said in this thread that she seemed like she had someone she really wanted waiting in the wings.

In the previews for next week Dr Pepper seems to address the ice princess ....lol What the heck was with all the heavy make up Ashley was wearing too, weird.

I too am curious what happens after the 6 months. They made it seem like there were changes.

It doesn't even look like David and Ashley sit in the same room at the reunion.

It doesn't even look like David and Ashley sit in the same room at the reunion.

It doesn't.
Did you see David filming himself at the endow the show? He's was "speaking" to his future wife and how he couldn't wait to meet her and wondered what she was doing at this moment. It was a bit creepy I have to say. Let's put this fiasco behind you David before you start searching again.

In the preview for the six month reunion, Ashley has so much makeup piled on that she looks like a.....how to be polite about this......well, a tart. A hooker, really. And those lacy tights. She truly looked like she was trying to channel her inner street walker, like when Sandy goes all Bad Girl at the end of Grease. It was weird.

It doesn't.
Did you see David filming himself at the endow the show? He's was "speaking" to his future wife and how he couldn't wait to meet her and wondered what she was doing at this moment. It was a bit creepy I have to say. Let's put this fiasco behind you David before you start searching again.

I have to say that David seemed creepy to me from the beginning. But I haven't said it because everyone thought he was so "nice." And he is, but he has got to tone it down! He is overwhelming and a bit naive and immature when it comes to dating/relationships.

Last edited:
I have to say that David would have seemed creepy to me from the beginning. But I haven't said it because everyone thought he was so "nice." And he is, but he has got to tone it down! He is overwhelming and a bit naive and immature when it comes to dating/relationships.

David was creepy and she was so cold and mean.... I don't know what the experts were thinking?? It seemed like they were after drama with 2 of the couples... only 1 of them seemed normal at all.

I think by the end David was mad that the "experts" gave him Ashley.

I think that Dr Pepper was so freaked out that we'd have another season of all 3 couples being a bust (although I think some pretended to stick it out last season right?) and she was soooo worried Tres and Vanessa would say divorce!

No surprises last night, pretty much what I thought would happen.

Do not click if you didn't see it and don't want to know what happened.

I am not sure if Sam's turn around was genuine or not, but she really does seem to be an unstable person, at least from what I have seen. She went from having a hysterical breakdown when Neil said that he wanted a divorce, to being fine, the next morning. I think Neil did the right thing, even if her turn around was genuine. She was so mean and nasty to him in the beginning and, to me, that just shows her true colors when the going gets tough. She didn't find him attractive in the beginning and she just treated him so poorly and didn't even give him a chance. I could hardly stand it when she said that Neil was not authentic and open and honest from the beginning. It was probably because she came across like a psycho and he shut down.

And Ashley. I don't even know how she stays so unemotional. Seriously. She is like expressionless all the time. She would make a great mate for Mr. Spock.

David is nice, but yes, creepy. It's desperation. He just reeks of desperation and that is just not an attractive quality in a man. In anyone, really. That talking to his future wife and mother of his children thing, was definitely creepy.

Should be interesting to see the 6 month follow up. They gave us quite the tease...

I have to say that David seemed creepy to me from the beginning. But I haven't said it because everyone thought he was so "nice." And he is, but he has got to tone it down! He is overwhelming and a bit naive and immature when it comes to dating/relationships.
I agree with you. Though I do think he is well meaning and that Ashley is basically a cyborg, he really needs some therapy to work through some of this. I even think he needs some help dealing with his dad's death. He still seems to feel very abandoned by that.

I'm a sucker for a love story, so when stuff doesn't work out I always feel bummed for couples when things don't work out. I'm eager to see next week.

I agree with you. Though I do think he is well meaning and that Ashley is basically a cyborg, he really needs some therapy to work through some of this. I even think he needs some help dealing with his dad's death. He still seems to feel very abandoned by that.

Yeah, he is not a bad guy, but putting myself in the shoes of a single girl dating, he would scare me off by coming on too strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter