Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Marion, thank you for your help getting me to your thread. I'd like to request a bookmark please. I don't see this one, but very similar to the Disney Wonder bookmark, only it'd be for the Disney Fantasy and could I request the dates May 5-12, 2012? I have no specific request on how you design it. I appreciate your help. :goodvibes

I have one more as well, only it's sort of a new design. Not sure if I need to make the request elsewhere. I like the Mickey heads that are like portholes. I was curious if we could get one with the Fantasy ship going across the front of it and the cruise dates somewhere on it. May 5-12, 2012. Again, not picky on the way it's designed just to include that information. Do you have any thoughts on this?

A notice to some of the newer "customers".....I store the personalized images in temporary files where they are deleted a few months after creation. Please download as soon as you can 'cause they will no longer be in my folders if your trip is a number of months away. Thanks!!

I was thinking of doing more park-specific plates and will start with AK and the Lion King !!

Post #2383 was for the additional request. Sorry about the quote!!! Please don't hate me :-)
I added the second part right after I posted but you are SO fast :-)
Thank you for all the wonderful things you do!!

Marion, I added the second part of this post after I had already posted it, did you see it? there is no rush at all, just curious if you saw it. I'm looking through all your works, they are wonderful!:cloud9:

jfahome: please edit your request and remove the quote....see my signature? thanks. they drive me crazy and I am crazy enough! :duck:

No, I do not go back to earlier postings when I have finished a request. If you want to add another if should be in a new post! :thumbsup2

Just provide the post # for the one you revised since you already entered it and I will be happy to try it out. Our porthole expert DISigner is gone (due to circumstances beyond his control) but I am always up for trying something new!!

Glad the bookmarks are what you were looking for :yay:

hey marion. just checking to make sure I did not miss some communication about my design. I assume you are busy and just have not gotten to it yet but wanted to make sure you were not waiting on something from me.

for reference our last communication I know of on this was in post 2278

Hi Marion....I just wanted to thank you for what you have created so far, and I removed the items that you have created as well as the items I don't need(ie drinking around the world shirt). I am refering to post number 2235 and I was wondering if you were still willing and able to work on the two invites and the Step Sisters shirt. Thanks so much!

Melissa

Thanks Marion!!! My DSis is going to freak out! We love the step-sisters, and this will make 1900 Park Fare even more fun!

Hi Marion,

Can I please make another request? I'd like to get this Mickey Head (PithHelmet2.jpg) with Mommy, Daddy, Catherine, Michael, James & William. I plan to use this on the front of the shirt

Is it possible to put "The Wild Hadden Family" somewhere on this design (CircleOfHeads-AK1.jpg)? Could another ring be added around the circle to put this? This image (CircleOfHeads-AK3a.jpg) has the tree a little higher, so maybe "The Wild Hadden Family" could go here instead of the date. I'm not sure what can be done or what would look best, but all your designs are awesome so I'll defer to your judgement about what would work. I don't need a date at all on the image as I'm hoping to use this for a couple trips. =) I plan to use this on the back of the shirt.

Thanks so much for your time and effort.

Sara

Marion, I love the design you made with the ship. Is it possible to get the whole ship on there? I don't mind (and would actually like) if it goes on both sides of the mickey head. Does that make sense? Basically just like it is, but with the back end of the ship on there too. It's an awesome design! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter