Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're awesome and so quick. I can't wait for our trip. You've provided the designs for most of our shirts. Thanks again.

Hi Marion,

Love your work. We're doing a 12-person family reunion in May 2012 and I wondered if I could get one of your 4 parks DISigns personalized?

4ParksFamily10.jpg (I can't find one that has 12 Mickey heads, hoping you can add two heads to this one?)

I'd like it to say "Sharing the Magic" on top and "Walt Disney World" on the bottom. (I will put the year on the front of the shirts using one of your 2012 images if it's okay).

Names:
Nonni (f)
Pop (m)
Greg (m)
Wendy (f)
Natalie (f)
Aidan (m)
Kenny (m)
Suzie (f)
Kayla (f)
Ryan (m)
Owen (m)
Collin (m)**

**Of note, Collin is our little miracle baby, 3 months old, born with major heart defects and we weren't sure he would make it, much less be able to go on the trip. If there's any way to somehow make his Mickey head a little smaller and put a little heart somewhere on it, I'd love it!

Thanks so much!

Thank you for all the designs. They are awesome and will look absolutely adorable on everyone and I know the kids will get a lot of comments on their autograph books. You are correct about the names, I did spell Sanaa two different ways. It was right the second time but I keep forgetting how her mom spells it. Sorry about the mix up and the shirt is fine as it is. I downloaded all the pics to my computer and again Thank you.

Could I get the Mickey to the Max MickeyMaxxHeads.jpg
But instead of Mickey to the Max, put Harper's Snacks around the border.
If it is not to much trouble could you change some of the colors to more girl colors. Maybe where it is yellow, do pink, where it is blue do dis green. If you can't that's fine. I am putting it on a bright pick tote. Thanks for all the work you do.

connie1042: please edit your post and leave just the JPG and instructions...not the full link. thanks

MickeyMaxxHeads.jpg alone !

OMG Marion!!!! These are so awesome! I cannot wait for our trip...YOU ROCK!!! I know you don't like to have people post in your threads, but how can I show you pics of what you created and my DSis's reaction? Thanks again!!!

I never said that I didn't want anyone to post pics of their end results. I just don't want to see my DISigns via a quote or a link. Just don't make them too huge! :crazy2:

Got it.....I will make sure my darling DH takes care of the pics as I am not computer savvy. I will be sure to post in about 20 days! Thanks again!

Marion - I love the idea that a previous poster had about making buttons for their kiddos to wear in the park and was wondering if you'd be able to modify your designs slightly. I'd like 1stTripPin2.jpg with the name Josh in one ear and the year 2012 in the other instead of 1st Trip. Also, could I have 1stTripPin3.jpg with Drew in one ear and 2012 in the other. We're leaving next Saturday (4-28), so if it's too short of notice no problem! Thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful time and talents with us!!

Happy Friday Marion! Could you please disign

Monogram010.jpg 2 designs the first with the name

Mark to the left, Dee to the right and letter C in the middle. - Mark C Dee

and

Bob to the left, Laura to the right and S in the middle - Bob S Laura

Both inn the style of the middle initial being larger than the others.

Thanks and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

edited to add. Our trip isn't until November, but I am going to try to hand cross stitch these on hand towels. So... whenever you can get to them it would be appreciated.

Marion: Loved the DISigns you provided for our Med cruise last summer. This summer it is Alaska on DCL.

Could you please do Alaska2a.jpg with Donald Family for the name and August 6 - 13, 2012 for the date?

Thanks so much!

grad_dis_nut:

I have a separate thread for my license plates but when I heard about Collin I wanted to do one just for him. My gift for his visit to "where dreams come true!"

I don't know if I am suppose to repost this or not, so I am going to post it the right way this time and see how it goes. Could I please get
MickeyMaxxHeads.jpg, but have it say Harper's Snacks I am putting it on a bright pink tote. Could some of the colors be more girly. Pinks, Dis green, aqua,and like bright yellow. Thanks Sorry about the first request.

hello, its been a year since i requested anything so i hope I do it right!

could I possibly get 2012-3 with a red mickey and a blue mickey so its like a male and female version...

also could i ask for th_2011-3 but a 2012 please

they are out your 'disney stuff' album.

thanks so much :)

Marion:

could you please personalize the bookmark DCL-BM-Alaska1 with the dates: August 12-19, 2013.

Thank you.

Victoria

Thank you SO much for your beautiful work and thoughtfulness, Marion! Collin will display his stroller tag proudly! And I love the shirt. Thanks again.

Hi again, Marion!

You've done so many wonderful DISigns for us. I wondered if you could please do some more for us?

Our trip isn't for six months, but I just received the shipment of t-shirts I ordered from jiffyshirts - and I have Amy's transfers on hand. Baby #5 is due in 6 weeks - and I'm trying to get as much done now as possible. :-)

Still... No huge rush at all. We have PLENTY of time!

Here's what I would love to have, if you could help us please... I am thinking I finally "got it right" as far as telling you the file name, etc.

MickeyHeadNameTag-1n.jpg - Owen, Claire

Everett - CrocHead1.jpg

Claire - CowHead1.jpg

Owen - JaguarHead1.jpg

Brynne - GiraffeHead1.jpg

Claire - PirateHat7.jpg

Brynne - PirateBandana2.jpg

Owen, Everett - PirateBandana1.jpg

Once the baby is here, I'll just have a few more for him/her - and otherwise we're all set.

Again, I know this is a HUGE list... So many thanks in advance!

Blessings,
nicole

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter