• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Requests Part Deux - **All posts will henceworth be ignored**

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, there was no need to post the request again. Eliminating the link was fine!

I was unable to edit the DISign you asked for. It was one of my earliest efforts and I didn't save the major file since I never intended to modify it.

I did, however, make you a new one from scratch....much brighter!!

You must have asked for this style before....had these in my backup files from Jan. 2010 ! :banana:

Marion,

I love the Alaska cruise design you just made with the DCL logo. Could I get one similar to that? Possibly with Cruising the Carribean (no family name) and with the Fantasy and our cruise dates May 5-12? And either the carribean inside the logo or maybe the Fantasy ship? I think this would make a great shirt for our family. Is this possible? I just am so amazed at all the DISigns you make, such a talent!!

Thank you so much! These will be perfect for their buttons!! You are such a blessing and help to make our trip so much more magical. Thanks for all of your hard work.:):)

Oh my goodness - you are FAST!

These are perfect! :-)

And yes... The Owen and Claire... You did those in Jan. 2010 before we went in February of that year... I had hoped they could just wear the same shirts - but they've grown too much. And we've gotten a new computer so I couldn't find the saved file/image here at home.

Many thanks!

blessings,
nicole

Marion, I am enjoying browsing through all of your stuff!

I am trying to make a magnet for my DDs birthday for our cruise using:

1stBirthday3.jpg
Her name is Ashlyn and it will be her 13th birthday.

Also, she would love a tshirt made with this disign:
ZebraCake1.jpg
Can you please change the number on minnie's head to a 13? Thanks!

Hi Marion, me again. Sorry for so many seperate posts, you just have GREAT work! Could I get the Anniversary bands, 13HeadRings-1.jpg, with Jeff and April, Celebrating 10 years of Magic please. I love it, and we are celebrating it while we are on the cruise. Thank you as always!

Marion,

Your designs are fantastic. We are cruising June 9-16 on the Fantasy-Western Caribbean and celebrating my parents anniversary at the same time. Would it be possible to get the following three items:

3PirateTogetherDCL1.jpg
Tatum – girl
Wilson – boy
Aiden - boy

50HeadRings-2.jpg
Change to 21 years
Names: Jim & Brenda

*A modified 3PirateTogetherDCL1.jpg with just two pirates
Mason - boy
Victoria - girl

Thank you so much!

Could I please get the following design:

http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Disney%20Cruise%20Line/Cousins-2.jpg[/IMG

Can you change Cruisin' Cousins to Cruisin' Family?
June 2012
No names on the bottom.

Hi Marion,

I appreciate the work you have done for me I just wanted to see if I could make another request. I wanted to request this design

DHS-Starwarsweekend-4.jpg with Name Elena 2012

DHS-Starwarsweekend-4.jpg with Name Julian 2012

DHS-Starwarsweekend-4.jpg with Name Jadyn 2012

I appreciate your time and work.

Thank you

Saloli27

Hi Marion! Can I please request the following:

GraduationRedCap1 with the name Michael

GraduationEnvelope-1 with the name Michael and Mickey Mouse instead of Stitch

POR-Mousekeeping with Coronado Springs Resort instead of Port Orleans

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter