Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hello-

would it be possible to get the following plates made:

License-Pluto1.jpg with "Quinn" and December 2012

License-MinniePink1.jpg with "Chloe" and January 2013

thank you so much- your designs are adorable!

I know this is very last minute as I would need them by Dec 4. Can you make me the

License-Christmas15.jpg
License-Christmas6.jpg

both with the name Annabelle (girl) and Dec 2012? Thank you if you can, if you do not have the time I understand.

new!

License-DocMcStuffins2.jpg

please note that I generally only take requests from the individuals that are going to use the DISign. are these family or friends?

Quinn is for me (well, my son)- Chloe is for my niece- i'm sorry I didn't realize I should only be asking for Quinn (I am the disney planner).

Thank you so much!

my home PC is acting up again....weak signal from cable.... and I can't access internet for now. will look for a signal booster at Best Buy after work and see if that helps me out. :confused3

in the meantime, I am not of commission. sorry about that! :mad:

I am sorry your internet is acting up. As soon as you are able to get to this I would really appreciate it as it is for an early gift. Thank You in advance.

License-4Parks4.jpg

Gram Gloria

Thanks.

Nice work! I can't decide on a stroller tag for my girls...not sure if we're taking two or one renting a double!

godiva99: thanks for the compliment! I must say that it is good to see that your girls are actually of an age where a stroller is appropriate. Everytime I go to WDW I think the "kids" in a stroller are older and older. Some ridiculously so! And I know they don't have to be as they get out and run and get in the way of people walking. :confused3

These License Plates are my favorite DISigns to create. I worked really hard at formatting them to look like the real thing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter