Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

I understand it may take awhile to get your internet back up and running, but if I could put in a request for my kiddos stroller tag, I know they'll love it.

License-4Parks5.jpg
Text: "Castor Family"
Date: Feb 2013

Thank you so much!

my internet is slow as mud but kinda working...cable guy returning tomorrow and hope all will be well!

In the meantime I will try to do some DISigning...

I"m sure some will have a heart attack when they see my 5 yr old in it though...she's a big kid that could pass for a 7 yr old :rotfl:
But...I plan on having a good time with my family and if it means having my kids well rested in a stroller, then so be it:goodvibes

License-MinnieMagic1.jpg

I know it's a late request for next month, so if you can't get to it, I'll understand.

May I please have a license plate for my scooter?

License-4Parks5.jpg
Personalization: Laura
Date Jan 2013

If you have the time, can you also do a sign for our cabin door on the Dream:

DreamPortholePluto1.jpg
Personalization: Ray and Laura (in navy blue text, under the DCL symbol, if you can)
Dates: January 2013

Thank you soooooooooo much!

Oh My Goodness! These are so cute. We finally surprised the girls with their trip to DisneyWorld on Christmas! If it is not too late, may I please have

License-Princesses2.jpg

We have 4 girls

Hannah (5 years)
Brooklyn (4 years)
Paige (4 years)
Olivia (3 years)

The same design for all 4 would be perfect! We are going Jan. 2013.

Thank you so much! I can't wait to adorn the strollers with these tags :)

this thread is only for license plate DISigns so I won't post the DCL image here. you will find it with this one in PB.....

Hi! Long time lurker...have admired your disigns for a long time! Would you please make the following stroller license (short notice, if you can't do it no problem!) We are in central NJ and had lots of problems from the storm. Hope you made it through with minimal damage! Thank you for doing this for so many!

License-Wreckit2.jpg
Jan 2013
The Mickley Family

Quicklabs: please take a look at my thread title. My rules on all my threads ask that nobody use the quote feature on any of them. I ask that you edit your above post and remove the quote. I know most people find it useful but it just bugs me. :confused3

May you have a grand 2013 and a fantastic trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter