Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

These are so so cute! Could I get one for our upcoming trip? Not real particular on design... Something basic Disney.

Lott
January 2013
Disney-license. JPG

License-MardiGras1.jpg

Hi Marion!

Could you do some license plates for me? We will be in WDW in February, 2013. All can say either Peugh or Peugh Family (whichever you think looks best).

WreckIt2
BuzzWoody1
JakePirates4
CastleBalloonLogo2
Monsters4
4Parks6
HHG1
4Parks5

Thanks so much for your help! We LOVED these last year from you. :love:

Mommy to Two Princes: please note that I need you to provide the full jpg file name.

License-WreckIt2.jpg for example

I search my hard drive based on the jpg and, as in this case, there is a WreckIt2.jpg which is a Mickey head....not what you are seeking. (and there are 4 different DISigns on my PC with BuzzWoody1)

thanks....speeds up the process!!

Sorry for the lack of information. We are headed to Disney World at the end of January. I have three boys but only one in a stroller. He likes Mickey and his pals. Thanks.

Lott
Jan. 2013
License-Fab6.JPG

Loved the license plate. My family members thought it was awesome to use for the stroller. Thanks so very much!!!!

Hi, Marion! I requested a stroller license plate and think I may have gotten lost in the mix. I know you are always working on a ton of stuff for everyone. May I please have:
Stroller plate
License-Wreckit2.jpg
January 2013
The Mickley Family

Thanks again! Joy

Hi Marion. If you have time could I get a licence

License-DL-Mickey2.jpg

January 2013

text to read "Miss J and Miss A's Stroller"

Thanks!

Headed back to Fort Wilderness in a month!!

Would like to kindly request the following licenses for FEB 2013:

License-Ariel2.jpg
License-Tinkerbell6.jpg
Briley's Buggy
Note: Briley is a girl

License-Fab6ver2.jpg
License-CowgirlMinnie1.jpg
The Castille Family
For the License-CowgirlMinnie1.jpg, please change to Where Dreams Come True **delete holiday**
Any Chance you have a Cowboy Mickey to add??

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Can I please get these thanks, I know we are going again lol

License-JakePirates4A.jpg
Nicholas
January 2013

License-Wreckit2.jpg
January 2013
The Claudio Family

License-PrincessTiara1.jpg

NAME: Kinzie

DATE: May 2013

Would you be willing to make two? Our trip begins in May and ends in June.

Thank you so much for giving so much of your time to make other people's vacations that much more special :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter