Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Please note everyone.....no use of the quote feature on any of my threads....especially quotes that contain images. Every extraneous posting of one of my images affects my Photobucket bandwidth :(

(and the quotes just annoy me)

Thank you

Hi Marion,
I posted #1875 a few weeks ago and I guess maybe I got lost in the shuffle of things...I was wondering if I could get design "Nightmare-7" (Jack, Sally & Zero in Mickey head) done with "Brian & Kristina" on one ear and "Happy 5th Anniversary" in the other ear?
Thanks so much,
Kris

#1875 doesn't agree with what you just asked for (originally was individual character DISigns and that is why I created new ones.)

Told you in #1876 that I had organized existing and made new and was awaiting you telling me which jpgs you wanted.....October is also months away and I still have requests for June and July trips outstanding on other threads....in no way did you request get overlooked!! :)

so only Nightmare-7 now?

Sorry about that...I guess misunderstanding on my part. I did not realize that #1876 was intended for me.
Yes, the origional request of #1875 is still needed. I would like the Nightmare-7 for the anniversary design....Nightmare-8 for Ben's...Sallyhead2 for Kristina's and Nightmare-3 for Brian.
And yes we are not going until October so no rush.

Hi Number one RustManFan....I'd love these images please...

MVMCP7.jpg for 2013 and then one with Merry on the top and Christmas on the bottom or Christmas Time??? or something like that or even blank???...I'm thinking of wearing this at a park not necessarily at the party Thanks....
ChristmasNameTag-2.jpg For...Ta Ta Gammy Maddox Mason
Christmas/Placemat-1b.jpg For.... Ta Ta Gammy Maddox Mason
TicketMVMCP1.jpg For Sunday December 8 2013 7 pm

Thank you so much I hope I did it correctly it's been a while..

HH:thumbsup2

mickey_mouse-503.gif

HH:thumbsup2

I hope I am doing this correctly!
1. BigMikeWChristmas1.jpg Name=Wheatly Family 2013
2. Christmas-60-1.jpg Name=Wheatly Family 2013

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter