• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us!

HalloweenNamesHead1.jpg
The Baileys

Halloween-17.jpg
The Baileys

Halloween-6a.jpg

HalloweenCandyNameTag1.jpg
The Baileys

Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Could I please get a H-DalmationName-1.jpg that says Donna
I would also like the other characters and the names are
Mary
Kara
Kennedy
Emily
Laurie
Samantha
Terry

Thanks

from Marion...believe jpg is still wrong....is it by chance H-DaisyName-1 jpg?

I posted another request and I think I got it right this time. I added all the jpg names and the person's name that it goes with . Thanks

I don't have any such JPG file name...they never have spaces for one thing.

Please doublecheck and post EXACT jpg. Is this a Halloween DISign?

Could I please get the following:

MNSSHP15.jpg with "2013" as the year
Halloween-50.jpg with "MNSSHP" on left ear and "2013" on right ear
MNSSHP-AC4.jpg with something along the lines of "Zoe's 2013 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Autograph Book"

Thank you so very much!

H-DaisyName-1 jpg with Kennedy
H-DalmationName-1.jpg. with Donna
H-PlutoName-1.jpg with Mary
H-MinnieName-1.jpg Samantha
H-MickeyName-1.jpg with Laurie
H-MarieName-1.jpg with Emily
H-TiggerName-1.jpg with Terry
H-DonaldName-1.jpg with Kara

country-mom-of-4:

all autograph book cover requests require that the dimensions and orientation be provided. :rolleyes1

I'm sorry. I just assumed it would be the same size and and orientation as the original jpg file? If not where would I find the different size options

country-mom-of-4: you tell me what size you want. 5x7, 4x6, 8x8....

I do new DISigns as 5x7 but I often do multiples sizes. I would think the autograph pages you are going to be using would be of some standard size that you picked?

DISers usually select the cover last so ask for the size they need to match...

Dear Marion-

Would you please personalize 11ChristmasBellsFamily1.jpg for our family trip? We leave in December.

The names we would like are:

Mike (male)
Sarah (female)
John (male)
Charlie (male)
Steve (male)
Amanda (female)
Caleb (male)
Alexis (female)
Joshua (male)
Nevaeh (female)
Lola-Grace (female)

Thank you very much!

Hi Marion,

I've been going through all your Halloween disigns and have been loving every minute spent with them!

I would greatly appreciate it if you could make up two disigns for my sister and I as I plan to surprise her with it on her stateroom door. We will be on the DCL Fantasy and it's our first cruise!!!

*Halloween-50.jpg.html ... with 'Happy Halloween Sue' written on the left ear and 'DCL Fantasy' written on the right ear (in the DCL Fantasy font if you have it)

*Halloween-50.jpg.html ... with 'Happy Halloween 'Debbie' written on the left ear and 'DCL Fantasy' written on the right ear (in the DCL Fantasy font if you have it)

Thank you so much Marion. I am so thankful for what you do :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter