• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Here are my requests:

elfhat1.jpg:mom
elfhat1.jpg:Jillian
Bigmikechristmas1.jpg:Leep Family---Could I get a black border around this? If not no problem.

Thank you so much!

I have looked all over the dis and cant seem to find any Christmas animal kingdom/safari character designs? Do you have any I missed?I am looking for one that could go on a tshirt and would say either Leep family or 2 separate designs saying on one Mom on the other Jillian.I know your busy and Christmas is a ways down the road so obviously no rush!I am just killing time for our next trip! Thanks bunches!

Hi Marion,
You have already done some fantastic designs for us and I thought I was done but I have just spotted your jersey styles and they are gorgeous and would be so adorable on sweatshirts for Christmas at Disney and for our New Year's celebrations. :santa:
Please could I request:

NewYears-Jersey1.jpg with the name Spencer
NewYears-Jersey2.jpg with the name Spencer
NewYears-Jersey2.jpg with the name Lil' Spencer (or if that won't fit just Spencer)
Christmas-Jersey2.jpg with the name Lo-Bug

Obviously a way off yet so please don't feel like there is any rush.

Many, many thanks
x

please remember to download from PB as soon as possible....they only remain there for a few weeks

jillianml; suggest you might be better off starting your own thread. I have NOTHING AK and Christmas character related

Marion, Thanks so much for the jersey designs- they are beautiful. Think I may have confused you with one of the ones for my daughter- Could I still have christmas-jersey2.jpg with Lo-Bug?

Thank you and sorry if it's a pain.

Jill

Hi Marion,

I would love the Christmas jersey styles made for my two boys.

Christmas-Jersey1.jpg- Brandon
Christmas-Jersey1.jpg- Evan

Thanks so very much!

Can I get a couple of request? Christmas-Jersey1.jpg

With the following names:

Mikalyn
Vangilees
Alvin
Jalen
Justin
Kimiko
Jeff
Shaunese

Thanks So Much

Hi M....well the rest of the "gang" said they'd wear the shirts if I made them.....SOO can I please have these designs...thank you...

ChristmasNameTag-2.jpg For...Pops, Gigi, Ali, Brent, Blake, Mommy, Daddy

Christmas/Placemat-1b.jpg For.... Pops, Gigi, Blake, Brent, Ali, Mommy , Daddy

Thank you SO MUCH

HH:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter