Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Thanks for your DISign! Here is your handiwork!

Disneyland10-2011289.jpg

We got alot of comments! :)

thanks so much for sharing! I sometimes see the finished projects laid out on a bed or table but not very often as worn at the park. COOL! :thumbsup2

Could I get the following, please & thank you?

HitchHikingHalloween

But could I change the "Happy Halloween" to "MNSSHP 2011"

We are planning our first trip to WDW in December, 2011 and would like to have matching shirts.
I am trying to understand how this process works because I love your designs.
We choose a DISign, and post what we would like in a thread, along with any changes and names. Then do you "email" us the DISign and we can then forward it to a local merchant that does screen printing?
OK, after reading more.......once you have made the DISign for us, you "post" them on this thread and we would then be able to download them or forward them to someone?
I appreciate your help.

janeb....please be aware that we anticipate that the DISer that makes the request will be creating the "stuff" themselves. Most merchants will not print for you because of Disney copyrights. For T-shirts you can download and print onto transfer paper, iron on and presto! You have a shirt. It is easy.

More guidance in the How To sticky at the top of the forum.

I really appreciate the info and quick response.
Now on to getting everyone to agree on one DISign, how do we ever decide, they are all wonderful !! Thanks again!

Hello - I was wondering if I could get a "Life is Good" graphic with a jack-o-lantern with mickey ears on it? My family and I will be onboard the disney cruise for Halloween and I would love to make these shirts. With much gratitude.

Tara

Hi, I love your designs and would greatly appreciate if you could customize some for our upcoming family trip. Would it be possible to put a red and green square border around the designs because we would like to transfer them onto a red t-shirt. Any suggestions you may have would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Christmas-80a.jpg
Lucas
Joe
Juliann
Terri
Blaine
Diana
Curt
Nikki
Terry

AND

Santa hat - Minnie.jpg
Juliann
Terri
Diana
Nikki
Terry

Santa hat - Mickey1.jpg

Joe
Lucas
Blaine
Curt

Thanks for the designs, they are beautiful. Is it possible to add the border to the Santa Hat Mickey and Minnie ones? I really appreciate you doing this for our family.

Hello,
I am not sure if I am placing this request in the correct spot, because it seems that your general request thread has been closed. I would like if you are able, to have a disign updated and add one more name Evan. The file name is cousins8.jpg.

my original request thread was closed since it reached maximum size. the link to my newer one is on my profile on the Meet the DISigners sticky.

This thread is only for the 3 holidays indicated (see title)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter