Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Marion, could you please send MickeyBatMNSSHP1.jpg?
I hope I am posting the right information. Thank you in advance -- love your disigns!

Sorry Marion. I thought I got skipped since I posted so close to when you did

nancys: send? I don't send anyone DISigns. Are you looking for personalization? Otherwise you just download.

May I please get the following?

FamilyChristmas.jpg

December 2011
Krystal
Dynasty
Breanna
Heath
Tyler
Karstyn
Kameron

with no last name

Marion, Could I please get......

FamilyChristmas.jpg

Christmas 2011

Mike
Kim
MeMe
Kyla
Wyatt

with no last name

Thanks so much :)

BelieveMagic-2.jpg

Thanks Marion for directing me to here. Love that design! Also considering believe-1.jpg. Are you able to put Mickey ears on that Santa?

Also, could I get Christmaspressedpennies-1.jpg with the following names instead of "Have a Merry":
Kenzie
Ashley
Hannah
Nathan
Owen
Thanks!

Hi.
I would like to request
Xmas-7.jpg with the name Trent
Xmas-16.jpg with Grandma
Xmas-9.jpg with Mommy
Xmas-2a.jpg with Daddy

Are you able to do a candy cane name with Cinderella? If so it would be with Makenna. If not Xmas-25 .jpg with Makenna

Thank you!

Hi again Marion! My family has decided that we should wear matching shirts both days of our Disneyland trip! I am wondering if you could make another set for me! We would really like to use the "Fab 6" characters since we have the perfect number & combo of people (2 girls, 4 boys).

We would like this Design: th_TrickTreat6.jpg but can you change the wording to Disneyland 2011 (I love that font!) and add our names somewhere if possible (maybe on the left ear?), and make us each with a different character wearing Halloween attire.

For each shirt we would like:

1. "Grammy" with Minnie as purple witch from: Halloween-21.jpg

2. "Dad" with Mickey as pirate with pumpkin from: Halloween-32.jpg

3. "Mom" with Daisy Duck (the only one I could find was in: MNSSHP38.jpg but not sure you can use this??)

4. "Logan" with Goofy dressed as Mickey from: th_TrickTreat6.jpg

5. "Ethan" with Pluto wearing Pirate hat & candy in front from: th_MNSSHP4a.jpg

6. "Ryan" with Donald dressed a a mummy from: th_MNSSHP41.jpg

Thanks in advance!

My3DisneyBoys:

I am not sure that you are aware that I have a Disneyland thread. That is where I will post your DISigns so that others visiting DL and that thread will spot them! There are 2 selections for Daisy, neither one of which is from the JPG you referenced but I think they are better choices.

Here is the link:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=42842436#post42842436

I don't have a Disneyland font. What I use is clip art. The 2011 is as close a match as I have.

Thanks! I will head over there. I wasn't sure since they are holiday (Halloween) themed which thread to post in! Thanks for all your hard work!

First let me say thank you for everything you do on here! Your work is awesome! Second, may I PLEASE ask for some candy cane names?

xmas-16b.jpg-Dynasty
xmas-2d.jpg-Krystal
xmas-4.jpg-Breanna
xmas-9.jpg-Tyler

and can you do the following characters & names in the same style?

Rapunzel-Karstyn
Jack Skellington-Heath
Mater-Kameron
:worship:

KrystalSeamon: can you believe that there is very little clip art available of Rapunzel? The Rapunzel and Mater I will attempt but they may be the only ones not in Christmas attiire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter