Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

Marion,
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH. These are perfect, will get transfer paper tomorrow and shirts. Will take a picture in WDW and show how perfect they are. Thanks again. Kathy

Hi Marion-

I'm new here and let me start by telling you how amazing you are! I have a couple questions: The Christmas Mickey heads with characters on them (as shown on pg. 64) is there a list of which characters are available? Is there a limit to how many designs I can request? You have so many to choose from I want them all!

Thanks,
Jen

new:

DL-TinkerbellSantaEars1.jpg

WDW-TinkerbellSantaEars1.jpg

I started out looking for a Christmas theme and came across this one! I didn't really see a specific request folder for cruises. Can you tell me where to post this request?

krispykreme97: first I ask you to edit your post and remove the quote (see my signature please)

and note that my post gave you the link.

Hi Marion,
I am so happy to find this Christmas disign. I have never found anything that would include my extended family. :) I have a lot of brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews. Thank you so much for creating this one. I am so excited. :yay:

When you can find the time can you please create this disign for me.
ChristmasTree-31.jpg

1) Granny
2) Gramps
3) Randy. R.
4) Lisa
5) Gabrielle
6) Jacob
7) Michaela
8) Noah
9) Shelly
10) Scott
11) Kaitlyn
12) Brandon
13) Nicholas
14) Courtney
15) Linda
16) Randy F.
17) Ryan
18) Rebecca
19) Rhett
20) Renee'
21) Reid
22) Ryker
23) Travis
24) Lauren
25) Rachel
26) Corrine
27) Brady
28) Myla

Christmas 2011

Your work is amazing! Thank you for sharing your talent with me. :goodvibes

Marion,

Will you please edit

MickeySantaHat-1b.jpg

for me?

Names are Oliver and Jack.

Thanks so much for your help!

Thnaks again for everything you do! Your DISigns are wonderful. Could I please get the following to make invitations for my annual Christmas Eve party?

ChristmasTree-31.jpg

Bubba
Krystal
Heath
Buddy

Christmas-80b.jpg

We need 12 names, if that is not too much to ask.

Easton
Gavyn
Olivia
Emi
Becca
Lyndsey
Randy
Tony
Laura
Elvin
Granna
Papa

I REALLY appreciate it; your DISigns are wonderful, can't wait to wear these on our first trip in December !!

Those are wonderful ! I appreciate it so very much.
Now I just have to figure out how to do this over the weekend.
It seems when I click and go to photo bucket, I am supposed to be able to
click on the image again to enlarge it and it's not working on my MacBook - (touchpad only)
I'm going to buy a mouse this weekend and see it that solves that issue.
Once again, we all thank you so much, these will mean the WORLD to our family on our trip in December. :grouphug:

Thank you so much Marion! You are eminently talented :) I was wondering, on Jack's shirt could you please move the first star to the outside of the J? My husband says it looks like J'ack (although I think he is just being picky hehe)

MickeySantaHat-1a.jpg

Thanks so much! Sorry to bug you twice :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter