Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas ONLY

I already had the Minnie one in my collection and only had to modify an existing Mickey a little. Hope you don't mind....both look better on the right.

I'm sorry I totally forgot my son when I asked earlier. The ones I have are GREAT! But can I PLEASE get something like:

santahat-minnie1a.jpg with maybe Jack Skellington(?) and the name Heath?

Also christmasnametag-2.jpg with Heath

Thank you so much!

I am so sorry & if I could figure this out myself I would do it! But my dear six year old granddaughter has informed she does not like Belle, she noe LOVES Rapunzel. So can I PLEASE get the following:

santahat-minnie.jpg but with Rapunzel and Karstyn as the name on it?

TIA! You are wonderful!

All set for MVMCP thanks to Marion!
100_0548.jpg

100_0546.jpg

Hi Marion!!

I was wondering if I could get 5familyhalloween1.jpg with the names:

Heather, Carrie
Hollie, Sarah, and Shelby on the pumpkins?

Thank you so much!!

Hi, Your work is so great. If you dont mind could you make a few for me. We are having adult trip for halloween.

Dawn
Todd
Danielle
Marcus
Chenelle
Jeremy
Thank you so much...:cheer2:

DawnRome: happy to DISign for you if you give me a clue as to what you want. lots available in my Holidays/Halloween folder on Photobucket.

JPG file name required for all personalizations of existing images.

DETAILS, please!

DawnRome: happy to DISign for you if you give me a clue as to what you want. lots available in my Holidays/Halloween folder on Photobucket.

JPG file name required for all personalizations of existing images.

DETAILS, please!

Thank you so much for replying back to me. Im not to picky. we are wanting them to put on the windows. I think the girls would like Tink. Them Guys. i guess a mickey mouse. anything halloween. and thank you so much again...

Thank you so much for replying back to me. Im not to picky. we are wanting them to put on the windows. I think the girls would like Tink. Them Guys. i guess a mickey mouse. anything halloween. and thank you so much again...

Hi Marion!!

I was wondering if I could get 5familyhalloween1.jpg with the names:

Heather, Carrie
Hollie, Sarah, and Shelby on the pumpkins?

Thank you so much!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter