Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

In many cases tt is easy enough to make an autograph cover bigger so I may be able to modify an existing to 8x8.... otherwise NEW!

Captain America can be used as is....

I have this one...

Last edited:

Hi Marion,
Not sure why, but when I download the Captain America it doesn't display right when I open it... it looks like it is laying down? Is there something I am doing wrong? The other images seem just fine.

Marion,

My youngest son's best friend is a girl name Mattie. Her birthday is coming up, and she told James she wanted a Maleficent shirt for her birthday since she will be at Disney when we are. Do you have something that I could do for her? Her Mom would prefer that it not have her name on it. Thank you.

Dawn

maybe I can simply work in an "M" for both Mattie and Maleficent! Will work on it this evening after work

Mattie and her mom will know that the little M is for Mattie but everybody else will think it is for Maleficent!

Hi Marion! I just made my twins' 1900 Park Fare birthday shirts using the Alice and Mad Hatter disigns you made for me - thanks again for those, they turned out perfect! We are leaving in 13 days for our trip to Disney, and I was hoping you would be gracious enough to squeeze in a few more disigns for me, please and thank you!

1. BB Invite addressed to Luke, Brandon, Alex, Addison, & Brinley (if you can squeeze in all those names, if not, Miller Kids is fine) - BlizzardBeachInvite1.jpg
2. MK Invite (addressed to same 5 kids if you can) for September 29, 2015 - MK-Fab6Invite1.jpg
3. HS Invite (addressed to same 5 kids if you can) - can you change "Walt Disney World in August 2010" to "Hollywood Studios on September 30, 2015"? - StarWarsInvite2a.jpg
4. TL Invite (addressed to same 5 if you can) September 25, 2015 - TyphoonLagoon-1.jpg
5. AK Welcome - Miller and Beale Families, September 26, 2015 - AK-Welcome3.jpg.html?sort=3&o=5
6. Anniversary Shirt - Ty and Teena, September 17, 2005 - change to 10th Anniversary (not 20th) - 20AnniversaryMM1.jpg

Thanks Marion! Yes, we are doing Epcot too, but I hadn't yet found one in your PB, so yes, I would still like an Epcot one as well if you don't mind! Also, I was able to download the BB and AK invites but not the rest. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or differently on those. Otherwise, they are all PERFECT!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter