Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thanks, Marion. These look great! I did look at the password protected folders as well (took me awhile to figure it out but I did). The last design I wanted (Tanya002.jpg) was located in your Disney Stuff/Other Request folder on Photobucket. It shows Mickey and says 'What happens at Disney Stays at Disney!' I was wondering if I could get the phrase but with a princess(es) instead of Mickey.

Everything in my Other Requests folder and its subfolders are temporary files and many times I no long have anything on my PC to edit!

Every time I look at your new designs, I find something that is just perfect to fit in our trip plans unlike any others I have seen. Would I be able to have the following?

AnniversaryRoseKiss1.jpg names Jim and Olga 12th

To ALL.... many people are not including the dates for a trip or event so I can prioritize. They are REQUIRED for every request.

Hi there. We are traveling to the world on 9/21 for my son's 4th birthday. Could you add his name to the 1st disign in your birthday trios folder? His name is Aidan and he will be 4.
Thanks!

aurora22, my rules specify that you are required to indicate the jpg file name for all requests. I do not go to Photobucket to create or modify any DISigns and must be able to locate the master file on my hard drive.

Most DISigners post their rules in post #1 of their thread

Hi Marion. The boys loved the Christmas wreath so much they asked if we could get you to do us one more design for our trip the beginning of December. We will be dining at the Hoop De Doo show, and the boys want us to match for dinner. The boys would love something that has a Pioneer feel to it. They said they didn't want a Mickey Head shirt. They would love something "retro" or classic as we say. They saw an old ticket from Hoop De Doo that was in black and white with a pioneer Mickey beside the Hoop De Doo logo that they thought was really cool. Do you think you have time for something like that? We would really appreciate it. Thanks Marion!

Dawn

Marion,

I just saw your absolutely adorable Incredibles logos. Is there any way I can get this one with Incredible Mimi instead of Incredible Grandma? TheIncredibles/Incredible-3c.jpg.html If not, I will use Grandma. Thanks again.

Dawn

Would you please make a design for us? Our trip is on September 9th. I know time is getting short, so if you don't have time I understand.

I'd love a
WDW-NamesInHeadShape3.jpg
with the names
Erin Alison Madelyn Hannah Hadley

Thank you!

Thank you Marion! Those are awesome! When I get the shirts made, I will definitely send you some pictures. I know the boys are going to love what you did.

We will donate a book to each of the boys' libraries in your honor as a thank you. The librarians at both schools absolutely love you. They are always asking if we are headed to Disney again so they can get new books. ;0)

Hi Marion, Can I please get RoseCrownInvite1.jpg with the wording for dinner tonight. I need four copies.

The Thompsons
The Ashers
Grandma Roxane and Auntie Rylie
Pete and Angie.

We leave tomorrow and I forgot to request this so if you don't have time don't worry about it. We will survive without :) Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
A new month is here and all personalized images created in July will be deleted shortly. Be sure you always DOWNLOAD in a timely manner

I copy and paste the personalization from your request and that is much easier to do if it isn't contained in the text as originally written:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter