Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Thanks Marion. I read through the first post and knew of your password, but for whatever reason, it was not prompting me for your password this time (as I've used it before). The link above that you provided prompted me, so I'm good to go now. Sorry for the hiccup, but thank you again!!!

Hi Marion,

Would you be able to do 3-5x7 autograph book covers for me please? We leave Sept. 30 for our trip.

Here are the DISigns I was looking at:
1. Characters-BlueAC1.jpg
Patrick's
Autograph Book
Walt Disney World

2. Same picture but with red border
Liam's
Autograph Book
Walt Disney World

3. Characters-AC3.jpg
Katie's 2015 Autographs

Thank you so much!

Marion, thanks so much for the Violet basketball graphics! I love the Minnie one you made.

I need to get a good pic of the magnets I've made so far for the car. The girl at Wendy's drive-thru always makes a big deal when I come through, she loves Disney as much as I do. She's always looking to see when I get a new one!

Absolutely no PINNING of my images and do not save in your own Photobucket either. Trying to keep as private to DISers as I can.

Hi Marion! I have another request for you, please, if you have time. We are leaving this Thursday, 9/24, for our Disney trip, so if you can fulfill my request before then, I would be forever grateful (but if not, no worries, we will still have a magical time)!!

AK-25-Wild-1a.jpg - Ty and Teena, 10 years of marriage

Thanks so much for all the disigns you've already done for my family! Our shirts look amazing!

Hi Marion,

I hope you personalize this disign. Will you please create for me your WDW-MickeySilo1 disign with the following information added in the disign?

Names: Nancy, Jim, Christie, Jennifer, Dani and Parker
Dates: November 2015
Parks: Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom, Disney World; you can add any rides or shows if you like also.
Colors: Bright colors are good and you can also add pink and purple if they work too.

Thank you so much. I hope I provided enough information.

Your artwork is outstanding!! While I may have overlooked it, I can't seem to get to the muppets directory/folder for password issues. Is there a trick to this or am I not supposed to access?

Thanks in advance.

please never pick a jpg that ends with a letter. these are not master files that can be personalized

Hi RustManFan! I am very new to Disboards and trying to figure out your threads. I cannot find the exact jpgs for your invites but I read that you are able to do them. I had previously posted on a thread for invites who is no longer taking requests. Would you be able to create a few invites for me?

T-Rex October 28, 2015 at 6:30 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Akershus October 29, 2015 at 9:15 a.m. to Prince Nick and Princess Melissa
Ohana October 30, 2015 at 6:40 p.m to Nick and Melissa
Chef Mickey November 3, 2015 at 9:00 a.m to Nick and Melissa for Nick's Birthday Breakfast

Thanks so much for your time!

Melissa Rodden, I require the jpg file names. I have thousands of images on my PC and cannot find the file to personalize from a description.

if you hover your mouse over an image on the Photobucket you will see the jpg file name as part of the path at the bottom of the screen but I only require the jpg and not any of the rest of the path

Thank you Marion! I hope you are feeling better! If it's not too much trouble, would you add the word "Years of Marriage" somewhere after 10 on the last disign above that you did for me? That was on the disign link I posted (and my apologies for posting one with a letter in it). We are heading out tomorrow (Weds), so if you can't get it to before then, no need to do it. I appreciate all that you've done for us!!

Here is the process I use so you can understand. I highlight the jpg from a request and copy and paste to search My Computer. The master file and jpg are located and I open the master file in Photoshop Elements. I do NOT go to PB at this point which is why I do not allow paths or links.

After personalizing I save the new jpg as a temporary file with an alpha character added to the end. (like MickeyInvite1a.jpg) Master file is NOT saved with the personalized revisions so you should never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as MickeyInvite1a.jpg

This is then uploaded to a temp folder on Photobucket and thumbnail link posted to the thread for you.

You must open the thumbnail in Photobucket and enlarge to full size by clicking on it. When it is full resolution you click on the Download button (mid screen to the right) and save to your computer. Never EVER save to your own PB or to another website (such as Pinterest).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter