Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Lazor460:

the CR invite image cannot be used for POR as I specifically DISigned it to show looking from the resort to the MK fireworks. I can use the wording on a POR version but there is probably already a jpg that simply needs wording personalized.

Reminder to all.... my rules indicate that the date of event or trip is required for each request.... obviously when personalized requests are included I already know that info.

Please edit your existing request if necessary.

Also remember I delete personalized images from PB after a month or so and will not do them again simply because you do not download in a timely manner or lose them since you do not back up your data.

Last edited:

Ok no problem, whatever you have works. I just wanted something to say something along the lines of you aren't going to school today. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazor460: I have repeatedly indicated that no quotes were to be used on any of my threads and you have done so repeatedly. Please stop :(

Hi Marion, I am hoping you could make the following autograph book cover for my daughter for a last-minute trip on July 23rd. I realize that is not a whole lot of time but we only confirmed the trip yesterday, so if it is too short notice, I completely understand. I would need a 4x6 size.

ManyCharacters-AC8.jpg
Kylie's Autograph Book
Walt Disney World 2015

Thank you so much. Happy 4th!
Carol

Hey there! I was hoping you would create me a few letters to pass out on the mornings of our trip. We will be traveling to Disney the end of octocber/first of november. I also hope i am requesting this right from you, i read your rules and hope this is correct.

AK-CharacterInvite4b.jpg
Bradyn, Hannah, and Tripp: Get ready for a WILD day in Animal Kingdom

ManyCharacterInvite1.jpg
Hannah, Tripp, and Bradyn: Its time for a MAGICAL day at Magic Kingdom!

BirthdayLetter1c.jpg
Hannah, Tripp, and Bradyn: Get ready for lots of adventure today. Many things await you in Magic Kingdom!

AladdinFlyingthere-1.jpg
Tripp, Bradyn, and Hannah: It is time to travel around the world in Epcot!

DreamWishHeartMakes4-.jpg
Tripp, Hannah, and Bradyn: Lets get ready to enjoy some new adventures in Magic Kingdom!

BigHero6.jpg
Bradyn, Hannah, and Tripp: Get up and get movin' to Hollywood Studios!!

IF you do unviersal studios designs, Could you please DISign me 2 different letters for them? I would love:
Spongebob disign
Hannah, Bradyn, and Tripp: Its time for an all new adventure at UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!

Minions: Bradyn, Tripp, and Hannah: Get set for a little more fun aT UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!

I really appreciate any time and work you put in to making our trip so much more magical for me and my family! I know my kids will be so excited to see your amazing work in the mornings! Thank you so much!!!

I do not do Universal Studios designs. Please start your own thread for those requests

I apologize, I don't know what I did I guess. I am misunderstanding this. I thought it meant not to quote the item you wanted and just use the jpeg? Please let me know I am not meaning to upset you I did n=read your rules and did not realize I was doing something wrong. You could be a little nicer about it, I am not doing it on purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all the designs you made me, I really appreciate it! They are fantastic! I think I figured out what you meant by no quotes, and again I apologize I didn't realize what you meant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter