Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Wdw1015, sorry but I can do something similar but not the style you selected. Nothing with the DHS sorcerer's hat! Will see what I can come up with.

Thanks Marion for your quick response and getting started on my stuff.

Also, thanks for the stroller tag for Bridget -- already printed and looks so cute. The kids will love it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Marion,

I was looking for the following:

DCLPirateTinkerbell1.jpg - Theresa - 2015
DCL-Name-Tag14 .jpg- Theresa
DCL-Name-Tag14 .jpg- Sophey
DCL-Name-Tag10.jpg - Jaffa
DCL-Name-Tag10 .jpg - Brady
MassachusettsFlag-1.jpg

4Cruisingtogether-1.jpg
Disney Dream July, 2015

Theresa - Female Adult
Jaffa - Male Adult
Brady - Male
Sophey - Female

We are sailing July 24th. Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:

Hi Marion!

I love all of your DISigns :worship:

I'm hoping you're willing to help me out with an idea I can't seem to find after endless hours of searching. I'm looking for a Darth Vader Mickey Head for my brother... inspiration:
Darth-Vermin.jpg

I have Mickey heads for the rest of us that are cruising in October; but at 20, he wants something a little different! His name is Chaz, I hope you can help me out!!

Thanks,
Mal2600

Hi Marion...when you have a chance...I came across a resort welcome letter that I would like to request for Sept/Oct 2015 stay at the Caribbean Beach resort:

CBR-Welcome3.jpg
Juliana & Anthony

I love looking through all of the disigns that all of you talented disigners have created!!!
Thank You

Hi Marion, Could you please design the following?

CruzinCousins-1.jpg
Year : 2015
Names (all boys) : DEREK, DYLAN, DOMINIC, EMERSON

Thank you! We are leaving for our trip August 1.

other 3 are missing personalization details like name or time, etc. please double-check and edit you existing request

Theresa Cocio, you will need to edit you existing post and ensure all the jpg file names are exact. They don't match anything on my PC as is

Marion -- thank you so much! They are beautiful. Of course, thanks to you and the Disigners, the kids always feel so special! It is pouring buckets here so we were planning a stop at the library to get books and movies for family night. We stopped at Barnes and Noble and bought two books to donate. The girls chose "A Bad Case of the Stripes" by David Shannon. A great book about learning to be yourself. The boys chose "Beautiful Oops!" By Barney Saltzberg. They love it because the lesson is mistakes happen and it's OK. The librarian knows the kids and helped them put a gratitude sticker in each book. They chose one that that said -- "Thanks, my world is a better place because of blank -- They used their best handwriting to pencil in Marion". I couldn't tell them what you specifically did for us but they know a special person did something really nice for our family.

Bless you for all you do -- Patty

Oh, Patty. I am thrilled that the books were donated. My favorite pastime is reading!!

I was wondering if you might could do a design for a birthday letter. We will be on our cruise and I have a boy in our FE group that will be celebrating his birthday while we are aboard the Disney Dream.
He loves Mickey Mouse and the whole gang so I was thinking maybe you could do something with some or all of the characters that are on the cruise ship. (Whatever is easiest for you) Just a simple Happy Birthday Jonathan. He will be turning 13.
I really don't care what design just make it cute like you always do. We leave for the Cruise Aug. 3rd so sometime before that day would be awesome.

Thanks,
Dona Momma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter