Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hi

Your designs look fabulous. I've only discovered this forum this evening and you are all so talented.

I go on holiday in April 2016 and would be really grateful if could please make the following:

This x2 with the year changed to 2016 and the names Daddy and Jacob:

MickeyDaddyHead1.jpg

This with the year changed to 2016 and the name Nini:

MinnieMommyBow1.jpg

Thank you so much

Sarah

Last edited by a moderator:
only jpg file names please.... I have done the edit on your request and removed the path

Last edited:
Thank you so much. The Jacob and Nini ones are brilliant and I can't wait to print these onto t shirts.

I'm having a little trouble with the daddy one though. On the thumbnail above it says 2016 however when I click the image it takes me to the photo bucket website which says 2014. Am I doing something wrong?

You got it backwards. 2014 no longer exists. I do not create a new image name for past years but the forum takes a little while to catch up. Only 2016 is in Photobucket

Hi!! My parents (show are not computer literate) are cruising to Hawaii in Sept and I was hoping it would be ok if I requested 2 items to make magnets for them.. (in the interest of full disclosure I also requested 3 different items from Lady B)...
Will you please create the following items at your convenience?

1) HawaiiWonder6.jpg with the date of September 2015
2) WBPC1.jpg - is it possible to get this for a Hawaiian cruise? With the dates of September 7-20, 2015 and the names Jeff and Shirley?

Thanks so much!!

Anna

Thank you so much Marion! The jersey shirts look awesome! I really appreciate your time & hard work!

Brooke

Good evening,

I would like to request the following wonderful DISign.

Alaska2a.jpg- With the names: Milton, Amanda and Kinley
August 31st-September 7th, 2015

And

DCLBelleHead1.jpg1
With the name: Kinley

Thank you so much!!!

I meant to do some DISigning yesterday but when you work all day on a PC sometimes there are days you just don't feel like logging in at night!

:surfweb:

Marion,

Is there any way you could do a t-shirt design that is a black Mickey head with the Pittsburgh Pirates P on it? My family and I are huge Pirates fans and would love to show our Pirate Pride at Disney World in September!! Thank you so much!!

Caroline

**I think maybe I should have put this on your baseball thread.. SORRY!!!!**

If you can't do the Pirate P, then the Pirate will be great!! If you could add the name DAVIS to the head that would be WONDERFUL!!!!

Thanks Marion!!

Last edited:
Yes, the request belongs in my MLB thread.... no sports requests in this one (at least not MLB, Football, College Sports)

Saturday: PC acting up. Hopefully I can resolve in next day or two

Sunday: update.... I seem to have resolved the problem and have backed up all my recent DISign "stuff"

Ready... set... go!

Last edited:
Hi Marion,
You did so many great Disigns for us on our last trip I am hoping you can do some more for our next one. I read that you have a 10-12 request limit and we have 15 people going on this trip in September and the request is kind of detailed so I thought I would just ask and see if you think it is too much. If it is just let me know. Thanks!

SafariTinkerbell1a.jpg with the name Payton
SafariTinkerbell1a.jpg with a jaguar print background and the name Addison
SafariPluto1b.jpg with a tiger print background and the name Nathan
SafariMickey1a.jpg with the name Rick
SafariMinnie1a.jpg with a giraffe print background and the name Tara
SafariGoofy1a.jpg with safari Donald and the name Pete
SafariChipDale1b.jpg with safari Daisy and the name Angie
SafariMinnie1a.jpg with peacock feather background and the name Rachel

SafariChipDale1a.jpg with safari Donald and the name Jesse
SafariGoofy1a.jpg with alligator skin background and the name Jack
SafariChipDale1a.jpg with tiger print background and the name Henry
SafariTinkerbell1b.jpg with the name Ava
AK-SafariWDW17.jpg with the name Evvy (yest two v's) :)
SafariChipDale1a.jpg with peacock feather background and the name Roxane
SafariGoofy1b.jpg with a giraffe print background and the name Rylie

I am planning on not using the border on them but I can always cut it off if you don't want to edit any more. Thank You

Last edited by a moderator:
I certainly am not going to edit each of these to remove border. it looks like you are making plenty of changes as is it.... and please remember in the future that only 10-12 requests should be submitted at one time

Oh no, I didn't expect you to edit off the border. I just wanted to make sure its OK for me to cut it off. I didn't want to alter your design without permission. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter