• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Ch1116 - thank you so much for formatting the request exactly as I need. So many others have not followed instructions lately and it really slows me down. And WELCOME to our forum!

Thank you for the welcome. I figured with all the time you put into designing the least I could do was make sure I spent the time formatting the request correctly.

A breath of fresh air. Thank you so much! Will be back to start on your DISigns this evening

once in awhile I end up with multiple jpgs with the same name since they are stored in different folders. let me know if this isn't the correct one with 3 princesses and I will do the other for you.

I have tons of DISigns! Remember to retrieve my PB password from my Meet the DISigners profile to access them all!

Could you personalize the following:

WDW-NamesInHeadShape6.jpg
Williamson Family 2015
Michelle, Richard, Madeline, Emily and Paul

FW-5Magic1.jpg
Michelle (f)
Richard (m)
Madeline (f)
Emily (f)
Paul (m)

1FamilyHead-5.jpg
Williamson Family Vacation
Mama (f)
Papa (m)
Madeline (f)
Emily (f)
Uncle Paul (m)

USA-UK-1.jpg
Could I have this modified to the USA flag and the Germany flag?

MinniweCupCake1.jpg
Could you add the name Michelle?
Also, I would like to have shirts for my husband and daughters to wear when I wear this on my birthday. Could you design something that coordinates with this one? For the girls it could say "Celebrating Mama's Birthday" and my husband's can say "Celebrating My Wife's Birthday".

Our trip is in August 2015. Thank you so much for all that you do!
--Michelle

Last edited by a moderator:

They are perfect! Thank you again for taking out the time to make these....I really appreciate it.

You are amazing, thank you! I am requesting for both myself and my friend so that's why the huge batch. Hope you don't mind!!

CRT-Dinner1.jpg

Princess Riley

August 16, 2015 at 4:10pm

CRT-Dinner1.jpg

Payton and Austin

August 16, 2015 at 4:15pm

OhanaBreakfastInvite1.jpg

Dear Princess Riley

Sunday August 16th at 7:45am

BBB-InviteSilhouette1.jpg

Princess Riley is invited….(or Riley if that is the only one that can fit)

8/16 11:20am

BBB-InviteSilhouette1.jpg

Princess Payton is invited…

8/16 11:30am

BBB-CinderellaInvite1.jpg

Princess Riley

August 16th, 11:20am

BBB-CinderellaInvite1.jpg

Princess Payton

August 16th, 11:30am

ChefMickeys-9.jpg

Payton and Austin

August 18 10:40AM

BeOurGuestInvite1.jpg

Princess Riley

August 19, 5:25pm

(please take out no need for formal attire- thanks)

BeOurGuestInvite1.jpg

Payton and Austin

August 19, 5:25pm

(take out no need for formal attire)

Akershus-Norway7.jpg

Dear Payton & Austin,

Monday, August 17, 2015

9:30am

T-RexInvite-1.jpg

Payton and Austin are

Sunday, August 15

6:00pm

A reminder to all.... download images to your PC but do NOT store to Photobucket.

you are amazing, THANK YOU!!! May I ask how people often print these?

Also - I'm not sure why I'm having a problem downloading, I've tried from two different browsers. I get the same message "The file “OhanaBreakfastInvite1c.JPG” could not be opened because it is empty."

Last edited:
I download the file, but when I open it, I get that message :( I even downloaded from the link you sent me. I have no idea if it's my computer or something! I have an old MacBook.

Do you think if I just dragged the image off the browser, the file will be okay? Or will it be grainy?

I have a couple last minute request if you are able to do them I would be so grateful!

Fab6-WelcomeLetter1d.jpg.html Dear Princess

ChefMickeys-9f.jpg.html Princess (could you possibly change it to brunch instead of breakfast) Date: June 5, 2015 Time: 1:35 pm

Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter