Gabriella-girl
Matthew-boy
Shyannah-girl
Mackenzie-girl
Skyler-girl
Miranda-girl

our trip is in May 2013

Hi Marion,

Great work, i was browsing your photobucket and i love this file Fab6CastleTink001.jpg

Can I get one like that but with 2013 and says my mommy and daddy gave me world? I would like to use this for iron on shirts.

Thanks in advance!

actually created this on 2/20 and just neglected to post....got distracted by all the people with PB issues (that I am unable to answer btw)

Reminder....do NOT right click and try to save an image. You must open in Photobucket and download....otherwise you get a lower resolution image.

realized when I was done that I picked one that already had 16 names but it has the Mickey/Minnie heads instead of the ears. Hope this is ok

I only get to view 11 pictures:( Then it clicks me out of your link...maybe it's my computer..I may have to call my computer fix it man...thanks Marion...I will keep trying because I think you have a design that I want for my friend trip in August...thank you again:)

Thank you so much for the welcome letters for the kids -- they will love them and become part of our memory box from the tirp!

to use PB make sure you have ENABLE JAVA script selected. I only know how to do this in Firefox.

select Firefox OPTIONS Options (again) and it is on the Content tab

Hi Marion! I asked you for a design a few years ago (Explode1) and it worked great for our t-shirt screen printer. Thanks again!

In digging through your photobucket, I'm looking at the logo design on 4parkshead6.jpg and was wondering if the four parks, squares and line (minus Mickey head but with same Walt Disney World font below) could be done in black and white for our printer again this year. I'm not able to picture if it would work though, but I'm addicted to those logos...

ETA: Trip is in September of this year. :-) Thanks!

Hi Marion!
My name is Tina and this is my first request. We are going to Disney world April 6th 2013.

Here is my first request. I hope is okay.

bth_SimpleMinnie4.jpg- I need 2 that say Lil Sis and the year 2013.

bth_FabWDW1j.jpg - I need 1 that says Mom and the year 2013

6SharingCastle-1.jpg - I need 6 of these.
Names as follows : DeMarco Family 2013 on Castle
Dad, Mom, Big Sis, Middle Sis, Lil Sis and Lil Sis on the Mickey Heads.

bth_PrincessesHead2.jpg- Please put Middle sis and the rest can be kept the same.

bth_Are We There Yet-2.jpg
Can you fit the year 2013 on this one. If not its ok.

Thank you so much. Please let me know if you can get these to me in time for my trip. I truly appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter