Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, Marion! They're beautiful! Do you like to see pictures of the shirts people make with your designs, or is that too much for your thread? (I can imagine that could make the thread HUGE... but if you want to see,I'll be happy to post pix when I make them).

My title thread asks that all DISers comply with my rules. Please be sure to do so! and be sure you are posting to the correct request thread...no license plates on this one.

Hi Marion! I just love your DISigns :)

I was wondering if you could make me:
racingtowdw.jpg with racing my way instead of our way and the name Finnegan

Also wondering if you could do a similar one but for a girl with cinderella's carriage instead of McQueen and the name Zoë

Thanks so much!!

eta- my trip is May 12-18

I do like to see pictures of my shirts! I prefer thumbnails rather than HUGE images though..... (links to where uploaded work great)

Marion-I think my post #942 may have been skipped. I would like MinnieCheerleaderBlackGold.jpg with silver instead of gold if possible. Thanks!

Marion,
I posted this on the former thread we had started, but am re-posting it here in case you don't check the other thread...it appears I am having some PB issues like you had started a thread about in January.

Hi again, Marion.

I am hoping you can help me. For some reason, I have been able to download all of the files you created for me except for the following 3:

2.) Bride1.jpg
"Kerry" in image with Waltfont

3.) GroomTopHat1.jpg
"Nels" in image with Waltfont

4.) Honeymoon9.jpg in a plum colored background
"On Our Honeymoon"

When I attempt to download these files the same way I did the others (by following your instructions; going under the "Options" button, selecting "Download," and downloading to my computer), it downloads them and they look OK on the thumbnail. But, when I open them, they are slanted backwards.

The only thing that makes these different from the other ones you created for me, is that they are saved in a different folder in your Photobucket files (the others, which saved fine are saved under the Anniversary/Wedding and License Plate folders. These 3 are saved in the "Other requests, February 02" folder.).

Can you please look at these files and see if they are saved in a different way? Or email them to me, or something? I have to get these t-shirts done this weekend so I can mail them to my friend before she leaves for her trip next weekend.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Everything in PB is fine when I look at them. Is anyone with problems using something other than a PC? No need to answer....I certainly cannot solve PB issues you may have :confused3

Hi Marion, I am still unable to access your designs and I know you need specific info for the designs..however, I am wondering if you will do something for me and my 2 friends? The 3 of us will be arriving in Disney World in August..we are excited to be doing this as we have never done anything like this before:) If you can't do this, I totally understand..thank you..

Hi Marion! Love your work!! I hope I get this all right! :) I am making this request for a friend that will be travelling in June. I am hoping they will be able to make t-shirts and maybe print to use in their scrapbook.

Thanks in advance

Picture name: 7SharingMagicRed1

No change to colors or year date

Names to include and if they should have Mickey or Minnie ears:

Richard - Mickey
Nicole - Minnie
Ella - Minnie
Lily - Minnie
Todd - Mickey
Alla - Minnie
Andrew - Mickey
Elizabeth - Minnie
Mark - Mickey
Polly - Minnie
Maegan - Minnie
Maggie - Minnie
Matthew - Mickey
Derrick - Mickey
Sharon - Minnie
Drew - Mickey

I hope they will all fit! Thanks again!!

I hope it's ok for me to post this question here-- the racingtowdw.jpg that you just made me is teeny tiny. How do I get it to be bigger than a thumbnail?

Hi Marion -- Hope you are doing well. We are off to Disney World in May and was wondering if you would be able to do a few welcome letters for the kids.

RapunzelWelcomeLetter1 ---- MEGHAN

POR-Welcome4 --- MARY KATE

MickeyWelcomeLetter4 --- BRENDAN

DumboWelcomeLetter1 --- KEVIN

Thanks so much for your help!

Hi Marion,

Thanks for all your help so far.

Another request.

It's for Demi-Lee, Mum and Dad for Ohana's at Tuesday at 9:50am on 2nd July 2013.

LiloStitchOhana1b.jpg.

TIA

FD

zomama: I always post DISigns as thumbnails unless it is a new style. It is NOT a tiny image and can be printed as 8x10 with no problem. Open in PB and you will see, I hope.

You must get from PB

Thanks for making the adjustment on the autograph book cover for me! Love your work, as always!

anyone wanting to get the fullest resolution image MUST download from Photobucket. All images posted on this forum from PB are resized (by PB) as websize which will not be as clear. Right clicking and doing a SAVE AS is not the way to go...

I will therefore link almost exclusively to thumbnails so you HAVE to go to PB to get the images!!

this includes new images posted as well as requests....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter