Marion's Active Requests #3 - ***NOW CLOSED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

HI Marion - your DISigns are beautiful! I'd like to make a request:
Epcot-Anniversary1.jpg (with the "ball" behind Mickey & Minnie). Could you add "25th" (not in quotes) before Anniversary, and Erin & Kevin, either at the bottom or wherever you prefer? Our trip is March 22. Thank you so much!

Erin

Hi Marion,

I like to make a 2 requests on the same design: instead of saying "bon voyage" in the middle, can you put the dates March 29 - April 6, 2013 and on the bottom "Disney Magic"
on the 2nd design (same image) , can you flip flop - Disney Magic in the middle and dates on the bottom. Thanks so much!

BonVoyage3.jpg

Hi! I looked through your Photobucket but didn't see exactly what I was looking for. Do you have a Mickey Head with the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse characters?

Wow, that was amazingly fast, and the bookmarks look great. Thanks for your work!

Hi Marion - I requested an Epcot anniversary design a few posts back, but have another (additional) request - could you take PeopleWatching1.jpg, change the top text to read "Celebrating Our 25th Anniversary" and at the bottom, where it says "WDW," add the word "at" maybe small and in a cursive font on the top left corner of the "Walt" ? (so it reads "at Walt Disney World")? I'm hoping to get my husband to wear matching shirts a couple of days on our trip! Thank you!!!! Your DISigns are fabulous.

Hello! I was wondering if I could get a few of your AWESOME DISigns for our upcoming trip which will be our DS's FIRST trip!!!

1stFab6WDW2.jpg with the name John and 2013 on it
GoofyWelcomeLetter1.jpg with the name John on it please!
Thank you so much!

Thanks Ever So Much Marion for the great DISigns, I always appreciate your talent and time.
Nanny 3(Lois)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter