• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You Marion! The DISigns are AWESOME. I love the fonts you chose, and your attention to detail. Angelique is going to love her USF Mickey wear.

Thank You very much Marion for all of the wonderful DISigns. I can't wait to give them to my god daughter for her birthday. She is going to be completely surprised, and absolutely love what I make with the DISigns. I appreciate you taking the time.

Julie

Polyndianprincessjes,

Please let me know if you can create an "everybody loves a spartan girl" for Michigan state/green & white....using Snow White. With a spartan head on the cheek?

Apologize if this has already been done.

Thank you soooo much :)

The Lognhorn Girls look awesome. So sorry I didn't think about the newer animation style. How about Ariel in place of Rapunzel/Merida for both a Longhorn and A&M one?

Sorry, gals! I don't get on the DIS as often as I used to these days. Do you still want these DISigns?

PolyndianPrincessJess,
My apologies if either of these have already been made, but could I please get an Ariel and a Tink for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, with the text "Everybody loves a Carolina girl"? Our school colors are garnet and black (with white). :cheer2:
Thank you so much!

Could you please do a Snow White Everybody Loves a UL Ragin Cajun Girl. The school logo is a red and black and white fleur de lis.

we don't know many colleges so rules indicate you need to specify full name to help us out. I figured this is probably University of Louisiana at Lafayette??

Sorry for the delay, gals. Here ya go!!

PolyndianPrincessJess,
My apologies if either of these have already been made, but could I please get an Ariel and a Tink for the University of South Carolina Gamecocks, with the text "Everybody loves a Carolina girl"? Our school colors are garnet and black (with white). :cheer2:
Thank you so much!

CarolinaAriel.jpg

CarolinaTink.jpg

If you have the time I would still love them. :thumbsup2

AggieAriel.jpg

LonghornAriel.jpg

Yes please, whenever you have time :) no rush for me. Many thanks!

SpartanSnow.jpg

Could you please do a Snow White Everybody Loves a UL Ragin Cajun Girl. The school logo is a red and black and white fleur de lis.

RCSnow.jpg

I don't know if this is possible but could I please get each of the princesses in post Number 1 with the University of Louisiana at Lafayette symbol on their faces. I only the faces. I can put the words in. I dont know if this is allowed.
Thanks.

PolyndianPrincessJess

My daughters would love to have FSU Seminoles (Florida State University) Princess Tiana: Everyone loves a 'Noles girl. School logo is an native american head. School colors are garnet and gold.

Thanks for your time, it is appreciated! Hopefully I got my request right this time.....whew! Sorry still a newbie

2 of you that just recently requested have not read the rules in post#1 as the thread title indicates.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter