• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi RustMan, I just came across this site and love it! Amazing work. I apologize if I am not doing this the correct way (if not please advise and Ill go to the correct spot) None the less I was wanting to see if I could get a couple designs made by RustMan. I would like a West Virginia Mountaineers (Old Navy Blue & Gold) in the Minnie Mouse with Bow Head & Also the Tinkerbell or Minnie Mouse Megaphone. I would also like Marshall Thundering Herd (Green & White) done in the Minnie Mouse with Bow Head & Also the Tinkerbell or Minnie Mouse Megaphone. Thanks so much... Just a question do you happen to do High Schools if I was to provide you with their logo, Mascot, & colors? Thanks !!

please review the rules in post #1 (see thread title!). you are providing descriptions which is not what is required for us to do your requests...

Rustman- Lol think I may have it now... If not of course just tell me again. Ok I would like a West Virginia Mountaineer of this ---->i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Sports/College%20Football/USF2.jpg
and also a Marshall Thundering Herd of this ----->i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Sports/College%20Football/USF2.jpg

I would also like a West Virginia Mountaineer of this ----->i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Sports/College%20Football/USF3.jpg
and also a Marshall Thundering Herd of this ---->i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo319/RustManFan/Disney%20Stuff/Sports/College%20Football/USF3.jpg

Thanks so much. Also do you do High Schools?;)

Mirandadawn81: better than first try but I only want the jpg file names, not the path

USF2.jpg

USF3.jpg

and this thread is only for college sports as indicated in rules and thread title

see my profile on the Meet the DISigners sticky with links to my other request threads. I could do high school on my general request thread

Rustman-Ok I would like a West Virginia Mountaineer of this USF2.jpg
and also a Marshall Thundering Herd of this USF2.jpg

I would also like a West Virginia Mountaineer of this USF3.jpg
and also a Marshall Thundering Herd of this USF3.jpg

PolyndianPrincessJes's
Can i get an Ariel and a Mulan for everyone loves a Georgia Girl?! School is UGA-university of GEergia!
please and thank you

anyone that does not comply with the posted rules is in jeopardy of not getting a DISign

if it was meant for you it would have been addressed to you! I sometimes post reminders to all DISers....

I will say to you though that there are a number of UGA already in my PB. Some file names are UGA# and some are GeorgiaBulldogs#. If you want a UGA that doesn't exist, specify the jpg file name for the other school that you want me to use as a model....now THAT is in the rules!! ;)

ok. i tried to look in photobucket and im having issues. no matter what i do i cant see ANYONES photobucket pictures. ive been trying since yesterday on IE and Firefox. and i cant see anything!!! it even crashes my computer on firefox!

Hazeleyes536:

Sorry!! Crazy days here in Oklahoma lately. I promise I'll get to this over the weekend.

I will no longer be posting any full size images and will be replacing those that currently are with thumbnails. My Photobucket bandwidth is all but exhausted and my PB will be locked if it gets exceeded..... :eek:

Please....do not use the quote feature for any of my posts. If they contain my college sports images quotes use up my PB bandwidth and I am getting close to being locked out....then no more DISigns and no more even looking at them... :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter