• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I was wondering if you could make Clemson University with Minnie Mouse cheerleader in a football theme. I looked thur the other posts, but didn't see a Clemson one. Thanks so much for taking your time to do this.

not a clue...last I heard her PC crashed. all I know is what I read on this thread

May I please have Basketball2.jpg with the University of Arizona "A" logo in the head and Jeff in one ear and Vanessa in the other?
I feel like you are my personal DISigner with all the designs you've done for me!:rotfl2:

CollegeOfWooster1.jpg

I hope I am doing this right, please accept my apologies if I am not.

Can I get something like the Kentucky-3.jpg image but with Brigham Young University? I looked and didn't find one for BYU.

Thanks SO much!

Can I get one like this UVA-VT1.jpg but with VT on one side and Nebraska on the other? One side football player and one side minnie cheerleader like in example. Doesnt matter which side has mickey or minnie. And with the House Divided like in example. This is for little ones where dad is husker and mom is hokie, lol.

Thanks so much

Rustmanfan
Marion:

We leave on our cruise May 19, 2013. When you get a chance, I have couple of request please.

1st request: My granddaughter plays softball so I was wondering if i can get a softball instead of the baseball. Also can you change the goofy to some type of sports minnie? If not, the goofy is fine. If you dont mind, I would like the name Jacie on the softball, Dream, on one "ear"(sports ball) and May 19-23, 2013 on the other "ear" (sports ball), bth_GoofyBallHead1.jpg

2nd request: th_Alabama-1a.jpg also, I would like this but if possible change the number to 15, they now have 15 championships.

Thank you so much.

I was wondering if you could do a design like ArizonaState1.jpg but with the Monsters University emblem? You made us Virginia Tech and Nebraska ones. But DH and I are in the group and our college didnt have a football team and we dont really follow it. So we thought we could wear Monsters U so we can all match.

Here is just an example of football helmet logo: http://timsfilmreviews.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/monsters-university-football-game.jpg and http://monstersuniversity.com may have other graphics you might like to use.

THanks

all requests that are not for COLLEGE sports DISigns will simply be ignored. It is more than clear what this thread is for....

Marion:

Thank you very much for this design. I apologize for the other request being on the wrong thread. I couldnt figure out what the problem was and it finally dawned on me, I was in sports, saw the sports balls and never thought about them not being College designs. Once again, thank you for this and I do apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter