• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Marion & Jessica's College Sports DISign Shop! Read Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessica--

So sorry to hear of your computer problems!!
We leave for Florida next Thursday 12/13. If I could get it by next Tuesday, I could get it done before we leave. If you can't get to it, they'll have to be happy with Snow White. They are to be a surprise, so if Ariel isn't on the magnets they will never know that was an option.

I'll just plan on time to do them next Tuesday. If your computer is up and running and you have time GREAT. If not, we'll just be happy that you had the other one done to use.

Thanks for your time and beautiful work!

Donna

I usually see the lighter blue on NC images but since the football helmet has brighter blue I used both.....probably too late but today is first where my PC semi-worked...

I hope I am doing this correctly. I went to your photobucket and copied the photo bucket Link. Is this correct?
MM-Gators3.jpg[/IMG]
I would like 2013 and Jennifer if possible.

For the other T-shirts

/Florida-Gators3.jpg[/IMG]

/MM-Gators2copy.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you so much!!! My husband, son and I are big Gator Fans!!!!

I so apolgize if I didn't do it correctly. I tried copying and pasting image code, but it came out super big.

If you had posted link to image if would have been annoyed! ;) only looking for jpg as you determined. (MM-Gators3.jpg for first one)

you didn't request any personalization for other 2 and the helmet heads I don't personalize anyway

Thank you again!!! I love it! I am getting so excited for our upcoming trip. You are helping to make it so magical.

After seeing how to save the one you created for me I went back and saved the other Gator ones. Thanks again so much!! I am still looking through all your creations. Gosh they are amazing. I have found so many adorable ones.

I found this one while looking: /MarieFrance-1.jpg[/IMG Could you please make one that says Ava? Thank you again for all your hard work!!

Hi Marion

My son in law is a HUGH Gator fan so could you please create the following for me:

Florida-Gators3.jpg

MM-Gators3.jpg

No personalization needed.

Thank you:wave2:

Hi so I done know if this is a place to ask or just see what you have...I can buy them if that is how it works....I was wondering if I could gets Seahawks that says uncle Tom and 49ers that says Rambow. Please let me know where I can buy or find them. Thank you for your help.

Could you please create the following dining invitations for us please? I tried to post in your other threads but it says they are closed. Sorry if I am requesting wrong. Thank you!

Hoop De Doo Review- 2/27/13 at 6:15 pm

1. Cayden and Ella
2. Nathan and Emilie

Play and Dine Breakfast- Hollywood and Vine 2/28/2013 at 9:05 AM

1. Cayden and Ella
2. Nathan and Emilie

COLLEGE SPORTS ONLY on this thread.

Please do NOT post requests other than that here.

Good Evening! I have totally enjoyed looking through all of your designs - they are very creative!

I'm not sure if I'm requesting this correctly - but I was wondering if you could create a Mickey head for the University of Mount Union? The University of Mount Union is a Div III college and they recently won the Div III football title for - I believe - 7 times in the past 11 years. The team mascot is the Purple Raider. If you could create this I would be so greatful.

Thanks! :cheer2:

no, you apparently didn't read the rules....post #1 as the thread title says. :rolleyes:

know Mount Union well having gone to Wooster...

Thank you so much for the MUC Raiders Mickey head. C.O.W. is a great college.... sorry for missing rule #1... I was working my way from last page to 1st page.... sorry about that.... :guilty: have a good evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter