Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

Everything looks great! You are doing a wonderful job and your guests will appreciate all of the little extra touches.

You are an organizing *goddess*!! I am so impressed with everything you've made and gotten done, and I know your guests will be, too. :thumbsup2

wow Maria, that all looks amazing! You did a wonderful job. I cant believe how close you are!! I am jealous!:rotfl2:

Thank you so much, I am very excited only 30 more days!!!

Wow, your folders and bags look great!
Where did you get the totes printed?

Thanks! The totes are from Vista Print. They are great, they do a great job and will print anything you send them. I got many things from them at great prices.

Hi. I have been following your PJ and love all your DIY. You have great ideas. Your dress looks great on you. One month from today you'll be married-how exciting. I was a January bride(1-3-10) in Disney last year and we will be down again for our annivesary. We are actually leaving Disney on your wedding day. As a fellow January bride I will tell you this, make sure to check the weather report and even if it says it is going to be in the 70s, it gets cold at night. Last year it was high 48 degrees on my wedding day and 25 at night for the DP. I live in NY and know you live in NJ and let me tell you all us NY'ers were freezing!(if you look at my pj, I am in a sweater dress and Uggs at my DP) lol Just wanted to let you know to give you a heads up. Anyway, can't wait to see more!

Thank you for all your advice... I read your PJ and did notice the weather. I have been keeping an eye on it and calling family. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I don't mind the cold but not in Orlando or on the wedding day!!!

Wow that all looks fab!! I love how you've put all the travel info together!! I love the bags too!

Thank you so much, I hope my guest like it and appreciate all the work!

Everything looks great! You are doing a wonderful job and your guests will appreciate all of the little extra touches.

Thanks!, I hope they do appreciate it, it's so much fun but so much work!!!

I LOVE all of your DIY projects! Your breakfast invitations are amazing... such a cute idea! You are making me feel so far behind... we're getting married the day after you! Can't believe we are so close!!!!

I don't know about other January Brides... but I am freaking out. 19 days before we leave to Orlando, it's FREEZING in Florida and I have so much to do that it's driving me nuts...

Sorry, just needed to let that out! The Cold weather in NJ and in Florida is really getting to me...

So the boxes that are going to be shipped to the hotel are packed and ready to go:

boxes2.jpg

This stuff, still needs to get packed into a suitcase:

boxes-1.jpg

My mom finished wrapping the favors:

favors-1.jpg

Today is the last dress fitting for myself and the bridesmaids and I need to reach the lady who is making my veil because I have yet to hear from her.

It's unreal how time flies, and how I am freaking out.....the best part is my fiance is as cool as could be... not a single worry....

Wow! Everything looks so perfect! I absolutely love your aisle runner! Thanks for sharing :)

Maria I know how you feel about the weather. My wedding is 1-11-11 and I am from New Jersey as well. I was hoping for good weather also. I was freakin when I saw this morning that it is 32 in Florida YIKES!:scared1:

Wow, you're getting so close!! :eek:

I hope it warms up for you! I'm a bit worried about weather too, we're not till March, but in the TR's from March last year it was really cold too :scared1:

Maria, don't stress about the weather. Yes, it is absolutely freezing here right now (I'm about 40 miles from Orlando)..but the weather is constantly changing here. It's going to get into the 70's for the rest of the week and chances are you'll be doing so much while you're down here, you wont even notice if it's cold.

Don't stress too much..there is so much to do but it will all get done and you are going to have the greatest time of your life. :goodvibes We're here for you when you need to vent! Just let it out!!! :thumbsup2 Eddie is completely calm too, and I think that causes me to stress even more lol.

Good luck with the rest of your planning!!!

I'm getting married on 1/11/11 and I was freaking out a little even though I'm a Florida resident but I just said to myself I rather it be cold then hot. Just say to yourself it's better then sweating or raining on your wedding day. But you must be so excited, can't wait to hear about your wedding..we actually will be arriving the day after you get married.

Wow! Everything looks AMAZING! I love your dress and your DIY items. Hope your final dress fitting went well today.

Love all your DIY stuff. I am getting some good ideas. Good luck and have fun the next couple of weeks!!

Love all your DIY stuff. I am getting some good ideas. Good luck and have fun the next couple of weeks!!

Thanks!! DIY projects are so much fun... I have actually been asking myself what am I going to do once the wedding is over!!

Wow! Everything looks AMAZING! I love your dress and your DIY items. Hope your final dress fitting went well today.

Thanks!! The dress fitting went okay... not as smooth as I thought since the dress place decided to change my bustle and didn't tell me till I got there. So now I need to wait for another 3 days to take the dress home!.

I'm getting married on 1/11/11 and I was freaking out a little even though I'm a Florida resident but I just said to myself I rather it be cold then hot. Just say to yourself it's better then sweating or raining on your wedding day. But you must be so excited, can't wait to hear about your wedding..we actually will be arriving the day after you get married.

I am very excited and you just made it a lot easier for me to accept the cold. You are 100% right, I rather be chilly than having my make-up smear off my face. THANKS!!!

Maria, don't stress about the weather. Yes, it is absolutely freezing here right now (I'm about 40 miles from Orlando)..but the weather is constantly changing here. It's going to get into the 70's for the rest of the week and chances are you'll be doing so much while you're down here, you wont even notice if it's cold.

Don't stress too much..there is so much to do but it will all get done and you are going to have the greatest time of your life. :goodvibes We're here for you when you need to vent! Just let it out!!! :thumbsup2 Eddie is completely calm too, and I think that causes me to stress even more lol.

Good luck with the rest of your planning!!!

Thanks, I am so excited, and I am starting to feel better about the weather.
I am glad my fiance is not the only one relaxing as we are walking around like crazy women!!!

Wow, you're getting so close!! :eek:

I hope it warms up for you! I'm a bit worried about weather too, we're not till March, but in the TR's from March last year it was really cold too :scared1:

It's literally creeping up so fast... You'll see March will be here before you know it and we'll be sharing pictures of both our days!

Maria I know how you feel about the weather. My wedding is 1-11-11 and I am from New Jersey as well. I was hoping for good weather also. I was freakin when I saw this morning that it is 32 in Florida YIKES!:scared1:

Another Jersey Bride YAY!!!! As you very well know it's freezing here so I think if it's in the 40's I'll be okay.

Loving everything so far!!! Your day is sooo close!!! :goodvibes

Thanks for the goodvibes...

Wow! Everything looks so perfect! I absolutely love your aisle runner! Thanks for sharing :)

Thank you! I love it as well. It's even nicer in person!!!

Try not to stress about the weather. I know it is hard not too trust me but it all works out. At least your wedding is indoors. As for pictures, honestly it was freezing on my wedding day(as you know) and I don't even remember the cold during pictures. Your adrenaline is pumping like crazy so that helps. I do remember how cold it was in the bridal suite though-they forgot to put the heat on! Make sure if it's going to be cold that you remind them about that. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Everything looks great so far! I might try to sneak around to see your wedding since we will still be in Disney....

Try not to stress about the weather. I know it is hard not too trust me but it all works out. At least your wedding is indoors. As for pictures, honestly it was freezing on my wedding day(as you know) and I don't even remember the cold during pictures. Your adrenaline is pumping like crazy so that helps. I do remember how cold it was in the bridal suite though-they forgot to put the heat on! Make sure if it's going to be cold that you remind them about that. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.

Everything looks great so far! I might try to sneak around to see your wedding since we will still be in Disney....

Thank you so much for always being so helpful and giving me good advice.
I feel better about the weather, since it did get a little warmer. After giving it some thought, I said to myself, If it rains, it rains, if it snows it's snows... the only thing that counts is that we are getting married...

So 2 weeks to go and things are not as calm as I had planned.
Yesterday my fiance went to pick up his custom made suit from NYC. When he tried it on, the jacket seemed a little tight but nothing to go nuts over...
BUT when he turned around the sides of the suit 'bunch' up leaving an odd look, as if the suit didn't fit.

This morning I emailed the owner and told him I was not pleased with the "custom" fit and wanted the jacket to be fixed. I wasn't very nice in my email since I had issues with this place once before. (suit was 6 weeks late)

When he replied, I was shocked I got the rudest email a person could write, nevertheless a business owner. I am so annoyed, I could have gone to a department store and gotten a suit for a fraction of the cost and one that fit.

To spare any NYC bride the pain, don't go to Alton Lanes for a custom suit...

Other than that drama... I just mailed out the boxes to Disney, I got my license, and I just ordered a grooms cake for our family dinner...
I'll post pictures soon

ug - sorry about the suit! so sucks... everything does sound great though! i am starting to freak however.... hang in there!

So this snow storm has left me trolling the DisBoards and I just found and caught up on your report! All of your stuff is beautiful I can't wait to hear all about the wedding!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter