Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

Monday: We arrived in Orlando after having a heart attack... JetBlue cancelled our flight on Sunday night at 7:40pm, less than 12 hours before we were suppose to leave. Luckily, my sister and I grew up knowing the airline lingo and we called JetBlue and got ourselves on a flight leaving JFK airport right away.

Here are some Pictures of me and my family heading to Orlando... (9 of us flew on Monday 1/3/11)

My sister (MOH) and Cousin (Bridesmaid) waiting for our flight
IMG_0003.jpg

We took a total of 18 suitcases
IMG_6179.jpg

Here I am drinking a much needed cup of coffee
IMG_6187.jpg

My mom, sister & cousin at 5am waiting for our 7am flight
IMG_6208.jpg

On our 1st day we all went to Hollywood Studios after we checked into the hotel...
IMG_0010.jpg

Here I am with my Flowergirl before putting her on the Tower of Terror
IMG_6232.jpg

Our dinner at Chef Mickey
IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Here is my Ring Boy inviting Minnie to the wedding
IMG_6257.jpg

Love all your pics!!! Can't wait to see more. :goodvibes

So glad you got another fight in time too! That must have been a horrible feeling :scared1:

Yay! Looks like you had a pretty good first day, minus the flight trouble. Congrats, can't wait to hear about your day!

Since you don't get a rehearsal with an Escape wedding, we decided to make our own...

I printed up a picture with the seating arrangements after they walk down the aisle
IMG_6480.jpg

Here is the groom's cake
IMG_0145-Copy.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

The morning of the wedding, I decided to treat all the ladies to Breakfast
We had a blast, the Mad Hatter loved my ring, and decided to invite everyone at the resturant to the wedding... He even sang the Wedding March everytime I got up to get food. It was a blast!!!

Here are some pictures... (keep in mind it's 7:30am, so we don't look pretty LOL)

Me & my flower girl getting ready to go!
IMG_6607.jpg

I loved him... he made it so much fun!
IMG_6625.jpg

IMG_6626.jpg

IMG_6632.jpg

These are the invitations I placed at the girls room so they knew about the breakfast!!!

BridalPartyInvitations.jpg

The breakfast looks so much fun!!!
Love the invites - you are very clever!!

Randy as usual was awesome....
He posted a few pics on his Facebook page for us to get a little peak..
Here are 2 pictures. so far I am very happy with this work!!!

WeddingPhoto2.jpg

WeddingPhoto1.jpg

Love all your pictures!!! :) Great to see all of the moments leading up to your special day!

Thanks, I am dying to post pictures of the actual day, but I am still collecting them from the guest. I will post them soon!!

The breakfast looks so much fun!!!
Love the invites - you are very clever!!

The breakfast was a blast, I wish I could post the video of it. The Mad Hatter was so funny...

And the little rehearsal picture is so cute! :goodvibes

Thanks, I wanted to make sure everyone knew where to sit and I thought it was the easiest way to do it!

:lmao: I love the groom's cake!

It was awesome and the taste was amazing. I highly recommend Karen from http://cupcakecrazyorlando.com, I had contacted my planner to have Disney make me this cake and they couldn't cause they were too busy. So I called Karen and not only did she do it, it was a great price and very last minute. It was just awesome!!!

Yay! Looks like you had a pretty good first day, minus the flight trouble. Congrats, can't wait to hear about your day!

Thanks!!! Your day is coming up as well ... I am so excited for you. It is such a magical day, enjoy it!!!

Love all your pics!!! Can't wait to see more. :goodvibes

So glad you got another fight in time too! That must have been a horrible feeling :scared1:

I will be posting wedding day pictures real soon!!

I have to say... having a Disney wedding was the best thing I have ever done. It was classy, fun and def. something I will always remember.

I love my hubby so much for actually going along with my Disney madness!!!

IMG_6674.jpg

IMG_0219_copy.jpg

IMG_6725.jpg

IMG_6722.jpg

IMG_6773.jpg

IMG_6797.jpg

IMG_6785.jpg

IMG_6805.jpg

IMG_6809.jpg

Everything looks so good! :goodvibes I love your colours and your flowers and everything!

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful!! It looks like you had a wonderful day, and I am glad to read that you are so happy with your choice to have a disney wedding! You look so happy in all of the pictures too!

Hey ladies, I have a second since it SNOWED again in NJ.. so are some reviews:

DFTW: A+++
Having a Disney wedding was the best thing I did. Many people thought it was silly and childish when I 1st said I wanted a Disney wedding, and after it was all said & done, I got calls from EVERYONE saying how much they LOVED IT...

Planner/Coordinator: A+
Kathleen Reynolds.... I just can't say enough about her.
Kathleen answered all my questions right away, was very patient with me since I emailed her almost every other day with ideas. She kept everything organized and exactly how I wanted it.

Flowers: A+
Rosie.... From the pictures you could see the flowers were beautiful.
I supplied Disney the Brooches and Ribbons for my bouquets. They did an awesome job. Exactly what I wanted, the right colors and look.

Cake: A+
I am still eating it... it's was SOOOOOO good. We cut a slice for pictures and then had it taken to Citricos. It was beautiful. Exactly how I pictured it.

Photography: A++++++
Randy Chapman, I LOVE HIM... he was awesome. I have only seen a few pictures but I need to give him an A+ since Randy got to the hotel before he said he would, which was great cause he started snapping as soon as he walked in. He then stayed after the ceremony to get more shots. Not only was he very professional but he was fun, and really excited to work with. I recommend him to anyone, he was amazing

Video: A+
I still have not seen the video but Stan was a pleasure to work with. Even before the wedding he was great. He replied to all my emails and answered all my questions. He has a great attitude and was really fun.

Makeup/Hair: A+++
Beaute Speciale, Ana Rivera... These girls were amazing... They started right on time when they said, and were able to finish 6 make-up & hair all on time. We all looked great and they were tons of fun to hang out with. I will def. use them again if I ever have another event in Orlando.

Dinner: A+
Citricos... I can't say enough about it. The service was amazing, they catered to my every need. The food was the best I have had. They placed my favors as I asked and even held stuff for me in their office while we were at dinner. The best part... they placed our table facing the windows so when the cake came out we got to see the fireworks.

if I think of other things.. I'll add but I will say this... Disney is truely magical and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it in a heartbeat!!!

I am so glad you had a wonderful wedding. You looked beautiful! It was so nice that day. I was hoping to see you but it was hard being we were leaving that day. Can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter