• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

Fantastic wedding gift that you have present in your wedding. And your wedding story is very interesting to read. Thanks, Congratulation!

Hello all!!! I am so excited I needed to share this...

So call me "clueless" but I didn't know that brides & grooms give each other wedding gifts... I must be living under a rock because it was news to me.

So last night, I was talking to my fiance and he said I got you a wedding gift, I was a bit taken back, I thought maybe something to wear on our wedding.

NOPE!!!! it is even better... Disney vacation points at Bay Lake!!!

I am so excited, I have been a DVC member for years now, Saratoga Springs is my home resort but for some reason I really wanted to have Bay Lake...

So now Bay Lake is my home as well and I have more points to have fun!!! :banana:

Best gift EVER! that's what I bought us for our wedding/honeymoon gift - we added on points at BLT on our cruise! Congrats - what a fantastic surprise!

Welcome Home neighbour!! BLT is one of my homes too (along with AKL). What an awesome gift - lucky girl and thoughtful DF!!!

I love the two pins that you used on your invites, but I don't see them on the mjtrim website. What are the names of the two pins? Also, what type of ribbon did you use (i.e. satin...)?

They don't have them on their site, I got them at the store. They have so much more at the store than the actual site. They didn't have names :guilty: sorry!

The ribbon is DOUBLE FACE SATIN. I got it at MJ as well but after I had purchased it I found a store in NJ that has a site you could buy from. http://www.ribbonbazaar.com

They are awesome, ask for samples they will mail you a sample of anything you need before you buy.

I hope this helps!!!

what a great gift!! My home is okw! :)

welcome home neighbour!! Blt is one of my homes too (along with akl). What an awesome gift - lucky girl and thoughtful df!!!

best gift ever! That's what i bought us for our wedding/honeymoon gift - we added on points at blt on our cruise! Congrats - what a fantastic surprise!

fantastic wedding gift that you have present in your wedding. And your wedding story is very interesting to read. Thanks, congratulation!

thank you all... I am very excited!!!!

What company did you use for your runner? I absolutely love how it came out! BEAUTIFUL!!!
I am so excited, I got an email from Flo (the wonderful lady who painted my aisle runner), saying the runner is done and one it's way YIPPY!!!!

She sent me some pictures and it came out wonderful

runner3.jpg

runner4.jpg

The invitations were also mailed out on Saturday, I'll post pictures of those later today... They came out amazing as well!!!

What company did you use for your runner? I absolutely love how it came out! BEAUTIFUL!!!

Hi there!!!

I used Flo from Custom Aisle. This is her wedsite www.customaisle.com
I found her on Etsy.com and highly recommend her. Not only is she a sweetheart but very professional. I designed the runner, sent her a picture of what I wanted and got EXACTLY what I sent her. The colors were perfect and the price was way lower than other places I quoted.

contact her and tell her I sent you... Maria E, from NJ

Best of luck

So we are 35 days away from the wedding and the stress is building up...

I am currently working on mailing out all our guest's travel details...
Flight info, hotel accomodations, park tickets, park maps etc.

The Welcome Boxes are done and I am mailing all the goodies that are going in them directly to the hotel later this month.

The Favors are being wrapped up this week and should be ready to be shipped out as well. I'll post pictures when they are all wrapped up.

My sister and mom gave me a wonderful BRIDAL TEA PARTY, which was a blast. I didn't want a traditional bridal shower so they just invited very close family and friends to have Tea at a cute Tea House in Westwood, New Jersey. I only registered at Disney's Honeymoon Registry so I got some nice gifts to use during my wedding trip.

My MOH, Flower Girl, & Bridesmaid are getting their dresses fitted 1 last time next week and I have 1 more fitting before the dress gets taken home.

I have an "on-the-phone" planning session with Kathleen this Friday and hopefully I get to finalize some things before the holidays.

For all you January Brides.. what were we thinking when we decided to get married right after Christmas :idea:

Here are some pictures of the latest projects...

Here is the dress, they are adding more beading and another layer of tulle at the bottom so I don't have to hem it. It's really simple but I just loved the fabric and the buttons going down the dress from the top all the way to the bottom of the train in the back... I'll show that the next time I take a picture...

dress1.jpg

Favors in the box... Frames for the women, bottle opener for the men:

favors.jpg

favor2.jpg

Welcome Boxes:

welcomebox.jpg

I love your favors and favor boxes, they are awesome! And I think your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I have NO idea what we were thinking having a January wedding! It seemed like a good idea at first! :rotfl:

That box is adorable and the favors are beautiful! Your wedding is coming up so fast! Right after Christmas does seem a bit stressful...I think you need some pixie dust! pixiedust: Keep us updated!

Congrats on being so close! Trust me when I say the time will fly by!

Your dress looks amaizng and I LOVE Your runner!

You are going to look spectacular I can't wait to see how everything goes!

lol, I think my wedding is too close to Christmas and it's not until March! :rotfl:

lol, I think my wedding is too close to Christmas and it's not until March! :rotfl:

Congrats on being so close! Trust me when I say the time will fly by!

Your dress looks amaizng and I LOVE Your runner!

You are going to look spectacular I can't wait to see how everything goes!

That box is adorable and the favors are beautiful! Your wedding is coming up so fast! Right after Christmas does seem a bit stressful...I think you need some pixie dust! pixiedust: Keep us updated!

I love your favors and favor boxes, they are awesome! And I think your dress is absolutely gorgeous!!!

I have NO idea what we were thinking having a January wedding! It seemed like a good idea at first! :rotfl:

Thank you ladies... It's coming up so fast that it's actually scary, I keep
2nd guessing myself and going over and over the "TO-DO" List daily.
I know things will work out!!! I am really excited....:rotfl:

It was a busy weekend for me, I was able to get some projects finished and mailed out things...

These are the invitations to the "Bridal Party Wedding Day Breakfast"
I am hosting it at 1900 Park the morning of the wedding... since it's an Alice in wonderland themed breakfast I thought it would be cute to make these invites

BridalPartyInvitations.jpg

I had this sign made to place on the door of my hotel room

signforroom.jpg

I mailed our guest all their travel info this weekend.. Flight info, hotel reservations, luggage tags and some maps

Outside:
folders-1.jpg

Inside:
folderinside.jpg

I also had these totes made for my bridal party and mom, instead of Welcome boxes they will get these with all their gifts and little treats

totes.jpg

ONLY 30 days to go!!!!:banana:

wow Maria, that all looks amazing! You did a wonderful job. I cant believe how close you are!! I am jealous!:rotfl2:

Wow, your folders and bags look great!
Where did you get the totes printed?

Hi. I have been following your PJ and love all your DIY. You have great ideas. Your dress looks great on you. One month from today you'll be married-how exciting. I was a January bride(1-3-10) in Disney last year and we will be down again for our annivesary. We are actually leaving Disney on your wedding day. As a fellow January bride I will tell you this, make sure to check the weather report and even if it says it is going to be in the 70s, it gets cold at night. Last year it was high 48 degrees on my wedding day and 25 at night for the DP. I live in NY and know you live in NJ and let me tell you all us NY'ers were freezing!(if you look at my pj, I am in a sweater dress and Uggs at my DP) lol Just wanted to let you know to give you a heads up. Anyway, can't wait to see more!

Wow that all looks fab!! I love how you've put all the travel info together!! I love the bags too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter