Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

I'm in for 1700. Not sure if that's the right number for this month, but we'll find out. My walking partners are out of town for spring break, so that'll be a week of one less walk a day for me. And it's a week when I could walk the entire walk with them instead of joining them mid-walk! :sad1: oh well Hopefully my 5:30 AM group is all in town!

Yesterday I got two walks in for:
89/1700

Plus I am continuing on with the plank a day challenge in addition to my Rose inspired sit ups every day in 2013!

Halfway decent, halfway blah 60 min run this morning.

I'm a bit sad tho- my knee setbacks i had recently mean that I'm not going to be running in the race I had planned for early may. I can't afford to push it too far too fast. :( I'm going to switch to the 5k instead and try not too be too jealous of my friends running the half! I will still go to cheer them on. And I'll just take advantage of the time I would have had to be training in wdw next month by sipping a piña colava in my beach hammock instead!

60/800

Updated through this post. Great job everyone - already some colors changing!!!

... And I'll just take advantage of the time I would have had to be training in wdw next month by sipping a piña colava in my beach hammock instead!

60/800

YUM pirate:

Two WERQ classes this morning:

120/2013 :music:

What is WERQ? I was wondering last month.

Long run for me, at 80 mins.

*TMI alert*
Also another milestone... first time I "got to" ah... respond to the call of nature while running (in the woods, well out of sight!). Oh well, had to happen at some point!

*TMI alert*
Also another milestone... first time I "got to" ah... respond to the call of nature while running (in the woods, well out of sight!). Oh well, had to happen at some point!

I got you there on that one. No one told me that the city decided to close all the restrooms in the parks due to budget cuts. :eek: And guess who had to go NOW and found out after franticlly pulling in the doors and running to 3 different bathrooms. Sure hope those people on the boat out on the river didn't have binoculars. :rolleyes1

Yesterday 15 min core. With stability ball situp.
Today 105 walk/run, weight plus stability ball situps.

I decided to add stability ball situps daily for the month to replace the plank a day last month.

120/1200

indygirl99 said:
I got you there on that one. No one told me that the city decided to close all the restrooms in the parks due to budget cuts. :eek: And guess who had to go NOW and found out after franticlly pulling in the doors and running to 3 different bathrooms. Sure hope those people on the boat out on the river didn't have binoculars. :rolleyes1

Yesterday 15 min core. With stability ball situp.
Today 105 walk/run, weight plus stability ball situps.

I decided to add stability ball situps daily for the month to replace the plank a day last month.

120/1200

U just inspired me to go dig out my stability ball!!! Thanks!

I'm at 37/600.

Got a good run in this afternoon. . .and my bursitis is acting up. :sick: I'm going to the doc in a box tomorrow and hoping he'll let me have oral steroids and not make me get a shot in my hip; if I get the shot, I'm out of comission for 2 or 3 days. :sad:

It's these darn modern minimalist running shoes. I'm going back to the kind with lots of shock absorbtion.

Ugh, I'm going to have a ton of exercise to try to make up for when I start feeling better! I've been sick with off/on fever and sinus crud since March started! Y'all are doing so good! Hope to be joining you all soon.

119/1700

That's a 30 minute walk bright and early this morning. I also ran one loop around the park so that was good. Hope to get another walk in this afternoon. We are doggy sitting my brother's dog for 2 weeks and my stolen from somebody motto has always been a tired dog is a good dog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter