Marching into March: Exercise Challenge!

So, if you don't mind, I'll just limp into March! LOL

Working on upper body strength while the knee heals, so let's say 600 for this month.

Today, have already done 20 minutes of stretching and strength training

20/600

Ok, I actually worked out today and I credit this board! I would have talked myself out of it otherwise. I did 40 minutes WATP dvd and 10 minutes weights.

50/1000

Thank you!!

I'm in for 900 mins this month. We are starting run (gasp!) never thought I would say that!

I was "green" for January and February, so I'll join Month #3 :). I shoot for an average of 30 minutes per day and I'm going to WDW at the end of the month so my goal is:

robinb 690

I already worked out to the Wii today (it said my Wii age was 18 years younger than I am ... I think it flatters :lmao:) for 101 minutes.

robinb 61/690

I'd like to join in. I've never done this challenge before, but I come to check on these threads and seeing everyone's accomplishments is really inspiring! :)

I'm going to shoot for 1000 minutes this month. I did the 30 Day Shred this morning for 25 minutes, which makes my total:

25/1000 :cutie:

55 mins at the gym brings me to...
55/900

The list is updated through post #54. Great job everyone - that's a total of 936 minutes just today.

I'd like to join in. I've never done this challenge before, but I come to check on these threads and seeing everyone's accomplishments is really inspiring! :)

Glad you're here!

I'm in for 900 mins this month. We are starting run (gasp!) never thought I would say that!

Yay, running is great. It's such a good thing mentally as well as physically. I hope you enjoy it... are you training for a race or just getting started into the habit?

20 mins on the treadmill so I am starting with

20/1000

I was going to take the day off from exercise but my bodymedia armband told me I was not going to meet my calories burned or step goal for the day... Haha I showed it!

runsandjumps said:
2 hour hike through a loop to a beach.
120/1250.

Oh I am jealous... If my destination was going to be a beach I would be even more motivated to get out there!

Ok so got up & spent 70 minutes at the gym, ran 4 miles & lifted weights

70/1000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter