March Break 2012...Who's going?

I just ordered my Jays tickets. Can't wait to support my home team while we are on Vacation. Thanks again for the tip! GO JAYS GO

I just ordered my Jays tickets. Can't wait to support my home team while we are on Vacation. Thanks again for the tip! GO JAYS GO

Who are you ordering your tickets thru?:thumbsup2

I'm still new to these boards, so i can't post links yet...:mad:

Originally it was confusing because Ticket master seems to have the Jays playing both at the Disney park and at their usual home in Duneden(sp?)

if you PM me i can send you the link, or you can try to track it down on Ticket Master.

Who are you ordering your tickets thru?:thumbsup2

We bought ours through stubhub.com
Totally legit site! We have used them for concerts, and hockey tickets as well! They still have some leafs tickets for the 15th in Tampa as well! Glad people are going to the Jays game with US! LOL WHat days are people going? We are going on the 11th, our first whole day there and spending it at the jay's game!

I ordered with ticketmaster, you can go to The Braves website there is a link.
Also I think it is a split squad game so half the team is home the rest are playing in Orlando.

19 days to go! yay! :cool1:

I wish I could "like" this, like on facebook!
Countdown has begun here as well! My countdown ticker is off by a day or 2 because we changed our dates a little after doing it!! But we are at 19 days from leaving home as well! We are all very excited!!!
Getting the last of our colds out of system to travel! Just hoping my oldest daughter bounces back as we spent a good portion of the day at emerg yesterday, because she passed out at school for a few seconds, but everything came back normal, ecg, bloodwork, sugar levels, pulse and heart rate. Hoping it was because she just got up to fast, and it made her lightheaded. This trip can't happen fast enough, as long as she is well! We also had a flood in our uptairs bathroom last Friday, and we had to replace all of the flooring up there! Damn bad luck! LOL

Sorry to hear about your daughter. Things will work out!

I'm in the same boat as you ...Colds and can't wait for this trip! We leave on the 9th, get to MCO on the 10th, but don't get to Disney until the 11th. Work has been hectic and yes, I have do some work on Vacation, but I'm psyched to go!

:banana:

We having been buying some US cash, the dollar has been trading above par!
the break will soon be here!

Getting excited--all my ADRs are made :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Afternoon tea GF
Lunch at Chefs De France
Breakfast at Boma
Wishes Dessert Party:lovestruc
Have to work on finishing my tip envelopes.
Time to dig out all the shorts and t-shirts and my packing list.
20 more days for me!:woohoo:

Hugs Mel

There must be alot of Ontarians going this year. Westjet has sold out all of the flights on Mar 9 and 10. Air Canada only has a few seats left in executive class. Not many direct flights left out of Buffalo as well. Plus all the people who drive!

Ontario has its march break starting then Monday March 12 onward, so that makes Friday and Saturday crazy! Nova Scotia has the same dates ... The cheapest flight leaving March 10th and returning March 17th is 1,242 per person, plus bag fees with major warning for long stop overs etc.

For 1,400 per person, you could avoid the warnings, but with one stop on the way down and 2 on the way back ... Air Canada's cheapest flight is over $2,200 per person. GULP!

Makes me feel better about my JetBlue $350 seats. Is the US really at par. I hadn't even thought about this. Guess I better get to the bank.

Ontario has its march break starting then Monday March 12 onward, so that makes Friday and Saturday crazy! Nova Scotia has the same dates ... The cheapest flight leaving March 10th and returning March 17th is 1,242 per person, plus bag fees with major warning for long stop overs etc.

For 1,400 per person, you could avoid the warnings, but with one stop on the way down and 2 on the way back ... Air Canada's cheapest flight is over $2,200 per person. GULP!

Hi Ted
I was worried about the cost of flights for next Christmas so I bit the dust and booked yesterday.I got caught waiting for this year's flights to come down and they just went up. Air Canada Direct out of YYZ- $495.00 with Petro points discount-not as good as flying from Buffalo but I'm happy.
Now I'm on the March 2013 watch.:goodvibes

Hugs Mel

P.S. Have a Wonderful Cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter