March Break 2012...Who's going?

ABCanada, You're close to my schedules ...

March 9 Portland Maine
March 10 Orlando Marriott
March 11 Animal Kingdom Lodge
March 12 Animal Kingdom Lodge
March 13 Disney Dream
March 14 Disney Dream
March 15 Disney Dream
March 16 Disney Dream
March 17 Disney Dream
March 18 Boardwalk Villas
March 19 Boardwalk Villas
March 20 Boardwalk Villas
March 21 Boardwalk Villas
March 22 New Hampshire
March 23 Home

We have now confirmed our hotel! Vistana Resort, Our Leaf/Tampa tickets arrived today as well!

Greenclan, I also drive DH nuts packing sundries from home. But it is more cost effective as I don't need the large sizes that Publix will sell. I have grabbed baggies, glow sticks, detergent and dish detergent, dishwasher pucks, sugar, salt and pepper and then will be tossing in tea bags, coffee packs, KD (kids say the KD there tastes different)......... What's on your list to pack?

Grantclaire, see you at the game. I will have 2 little girls wearing some nice pink Leafs jerseys!!
I pretty much pack the same things. I do add fabric softner sheets from home in a ziploc bag in the main part of my suitcase, cause if they smell, it is ok cause it is all clothes. I don't bring KD though cause my kids like the velvetta that we can't get here. I will also admit, I do save my ketchup packets, mayo packets, mustard from fast food places, check the expiry date on them then will keep them if they will be ok when we go, I throw them in a ziploc and take them with me. I also always bring toothpicks for my hubby, cause I will forget to buy them when I am there. Oh and I can't forget the packets of Timmies coffee. Usually the 10 mini bags is enough for our 13 day stay, and I always have a few extra with me.
I always tell my hubby, that when we come back it gets replaced with my shopping while I am there. I hate spending money on a full bottle of detergent, knowing I am going to leave it behind. His bad habit is shopping when there, and if it is cheaper to buy the bigger bottle per ml may as well buy the bigger one then the smaller one, like syrup! GRRR! So only a month to go, we will come back and compare notes on weather coming up soon!

March 8 - 12 Boardwalk Villas

March 13 - 17 Disney Dream

March 18 - 21 Vero Beach

March 22 - 23 SSR

March 24 Home

Staying at Pop march 7-17....it's been 5 years since my last trip. It's going to be the first trip for my two little ones! Taking this trip with 19 family members!

Looking for a Bounceback deal for March 2013 ... If anyone hears of anything being offered, please let me know. Thanks

Leaf fans unite! How are you getting to the game on the 15th?

March 7-11th. offsite

My first trip back in about 20 years. Time to take my DS 4 & DD 21MO for thier first Disney trip!

Can't wait, i don't know who is more exited my DW and I or the kiddies...

Leaf fans unite! How are you getting to the game on the 15th?

We have rented a car as we are staying offsite!! So we will be driving down that day, we are heading to eithier Clearwater Beach for the day, or to Fort De soto state park, then we will head back to Tampa, hit up Smokey Bones around 4:30 ish and then on to the game!! The way the Leafs and Tampa are playing, it should be a good game!!
We are taking in a Jays spring training game on the 11th of March as well in Lake Buena Vista, in the afternoon. That will be enough for my girls as far as sports go, even though the Hubby is trying to get us to go to one more game eithier Tampa hockey, or another ball game! We are all very excited about the Leaf game!!!

We have rented a car as we are staying offsite!! So we will be driving down that day, we are heading to eithier Clearwater Beach for the day, or to Fort De soto state park, then we will head back to Tampa, hit up Smokey Bones around 4:30 ish and then on to the game!! The way the Leafs and Tampa are playing, it should be a good game!!
We are taking in a Jays spring training game on the 11th of March as well in Lake Buena Vista, in the afternoon. That will be enough for my girls as far as sports go, even though the Hubby is trying to get us to go to one more game eithier Tampa hockey, or another ball game! We are all very excited about the Leaf game!!!

YES IT SHOULD! Also driving there and back on the 15th.

Tell me more about the Jays game please.

YES IT SHOULD! Also driving there and back on the 15th.

Tell me more about the Jays game please.

There are 2 Jays games when we are there, they are both at the Disney's Wide World of Sports. One game is Sunday March 11th, at 1 pm. and the other is at the same place on March 17th is and another afternoon game! You can find more info on MLB.com and stubhub.com for tickets! The tickets are fairly cheap, around $20 to $25 dollar range!

There are 2 Jays games when we are there, they are both at the Disney's Wide World of Sports. One game is Sunday March 11th, at 1 pm. and the other is at the same place on March 17th is and another afternoon game! You can find more info on MLB.com and stubhub.com for tickets! The tickets are fairly cheap, around $20 to $25 dollar range!

Darn! We get in at 2pm on 11th and leave the 16th-will miss them both

Wow, I didn't realize the Jays will be at the Disney diamond. What is the deal with having 2 games scheduled for the same time though? which Jays will play at which game?? I'm a little confused... :confused:

It's two different days, but is also a split squad. So not sure how they do split squads. But it will be fun to go watch the Jays play in the afternoon sun!

We have a rental car so will drive to the game, will try to get there early as last time we were there they had activities outside the arena ie bar setup a band playing and things for kids! Nice place to walk around. Will watch out for pink Leafs sweaters!

I didn't know about the Jays game! My DH is going to be so excited! Not sure if we'll all go, but he'll probably want to take DS, maybe thea girls and I will go for tea at the Grand Floridian!

We'll be at Aulani, Oahu, Hawaii some days durning the spring break! Can't wait to try the pools there.:banana:

I didn't know about the Jays game! My DH is going to be so excited! Not sure if we'll all go, but he'll probably want to take DS, maybe thea girls and I will go for tea at the Grand Floridian!

Maybe us girls can join you for tea!LOL My oldest daughter is hooked on baseball after going to the Cubbies game in Chicago this summer. My youngest and I like going to A game, but probably not 2. We will let them go to the 2nd game, and we will hang out by the pool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter