March Break 2012...Who's going?

We are going Feb 27 -March 3rd on a RCCL cruise.. then March 3-9 At Disney!
Hoping to miss the crazy crowds, this is my first year touring in a wheelchair and I really don't want to be stuck in high crowds with that yucky chair.

mousy, I hope it all goes well for you :thumbsup2

March 1
Flying from Bangor to Orlando

March 2
Not sure how we will spend the day:confused3

March 3 - 10
Boarding the Disney Magic for 7 days!:cool1:

March 10 - 14
WDW with Free Dining :cheer2:

Counting the days!

Just curious....did you already book the Free Dining for Mar 10-14? Reason being, they have now changed the free dining dates to Mar 3-8. I'm pretty sure if you already have an initial reservation booked for your dates you'll be fine though as the initial offer was for Mar 4-10.

Woohoo :woohoo: Are you guys all waiting for the park hours for planning?

I am trying to set an itinerary up re planning ADR's (Free Dining :banana: )

Unfortunately, Disney releases the calendars on the same day as ADR's can be booked :confused3

Ted....what a nice long vacation :thumbsup2

DisneyRookie2007 our trips overlap at Pop, might see you there ;)

grantclaire...Not going for free dining? (saves us a LOT)

Have you guys all booked your air yet?

We decided to jump in and book (SWA down and JetBlue back)

We do not have our flights booked yet. We are planning on using Airmiles from Moncton - Newark and then paying cash for Newark - Orlando. This will likely cost use approx $450 cash and 956 Airmiles each. If all cash pricing was better, we'd just save our Airmiles for a future trip - but so far the flight prices are crazy! We are committed to flying from Moncton - Halifax would be our 2nd option - but right now the price differences don't warrant the extra travel.

I plan on having a luggage tag with the "green" Mickey ears on our park bag - hoping to say Hi to some fellow Dis'ers if they introduce themselves.

We're staying @ POP - requested 60's building

I saw the hours posted online (someone who was a travel agent posted the pdf) But that link has now changed, I am going by my memory here, but Sunday night was MK open late, Monday was AK open early, DS Open late. I forget Wednesday, Thursday was Epcot open early, and Friday was MK open early.
Again.. this is from memory but it was for March 4-9 because that is when I was going to be in the parks.
Hope this helps a bit with some plans

Mousy

mousy, I hope it all goes well for you :thumbsup2

Thanks ilovewesties. Nice to be back on the boards.. missed you all. I have not been back to wdw since Dec 08 .. I became disabled in April 09. Thanks to a bladder repair surgery that has given me nerve damage in both my legs. I finally have my meds figured out so I can function enough ( I hope ) for a trip. This is an adults only trip - for our 20th wedding anniversary!

Just curious....did you already book the Free Dining for Mar 10-14? Reason being, they have now changed the free dining dates to Mar 3-8. I'm pretty sure if you already have an initial reservation booked for your dates you'll be fine though as the initial offer was for Mar 4-10.

Yes, we booked the free dining before they changed the dates. I did call to make sure it was still ok and they said that we can keep the free dining because we already have it booked. Thank goodness we booked early!:)

We won't be at Disneyworld but will be at DisneyLand March 7-13 then heading over to Vegas from the 13-17.

1st time at DL since I was 3 yrs old and I can't wait!! Have our studio at the Grand Cali booked!! Still waiting and watching for flights!!

We are very excited to be going to Florida for the first time this coming March. The kids spring break is March 26 to March 30. We miss the free dining at WDW, but are hoping for a room only discount.

March 17 - 24 Port Orleans Riverside, Royal Rooms!
March 24 - 27 Universal Studios
March 27 - April 1 - Disney Dream! (Our first cruise)
April 1 - SeaWorld

Will be a busy two weeks, but very exciting! There are 9 of us from Alberta and two from Saskatchewan going.

All booked March 7 - 19. :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Staying offsite at Marriott Grande Vista. Can't wait to hit the Coach outlets again!

March 15-18...offsite at Parc Soleil Hilton Grand Vacation; Universal Studios
March 18-25...Eastern Caribbean cruise on RCL's Allure of the Seas
March 25-April 1...offsite at Parc Soleil Hilton Grand Vacation; WDW!

We will be going March 3-13th/2012!!

March 3-Flying from Buffalo to Orlando, renting a car and staying 1 night in Sanford/Lake Mary area. Going to Orlando Zoo..;)

March 4th-Check into All Star Movies, but will check out Universal Studios on the 5th, I booked onsite since we could do the dining plan:thumbsup2

March 9-13 I'll be cruising on the Dream:cheer2:.....

then headed home to suffer my withdrawl in the cold:sad2:

Flights are booked for March 10th-18th. Staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a presidential unit with one last night at the poly hopefully- if they have a room discount, otherwise it will be the CBR, which is fine too! Can't wait to see other Cdn's there!!!:goodvibes

50 days and we will be there. This is the 1st trip with out kids and although they are mad at us for going I am looking forward to the time of just Hubby and me. He does not know the resort we are staying at and it will be a nice surprise for him!

March 8-15 at POP with free dinning. Air is way too much money out of Detroit, so we will be driving down this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter